What else Should Make a Comeback After 2015?

Continuing the discussion from What Should Make A Comeback After 2015?:

So, we know that that’s hapening, and that’s all well and good, but what I wanna know…

What other lego themes in general do you wanna see return?

Knights’ Kingdom, Exo Force, some other theme?

I’d love to see The above two, and then Power Miners. All in a shared Universe, with KK being what happened in the distant past, with omages to it here and there, and the other two happening at about the same time.

3 Likes

I would love to see a new generation of Rock Raiders and Alpha Team!
I grew up on those and Star Wars, those were my three favorite System lines!

1 Like

I would love it if they brought back Exo-force. Hikaru FTW

Also, a rock raiders reboot, under the same name and build style. That’d be awesome.

2 Likes

Besides Exo-Force, I would want Alpha Team to return. I never owned any of the sets, but I thought their sets looked cool and I enjoyed their games.

3 Likes

power miners!, exo force! knights kingdom III return of the king!
i wod also lik galidor!!111!!!
actually I wouldnt mind slizers/throwbots returning, unless its to get rid of bionicle then it can die

1 Like

I think we all know what should come back.
Galidor!

Dangit Potao! Stop stealing my joke

3 Likes

Space Police
Power Miners
Knight’s Kingdom
Studios (I can only dream)

3 Likes

Oh my goodness, I remember my brother had some Studio sets, yeah they were pretty cool.

I would love for a ruturn of Space Police.

They need to bring back Lego Adventure sets. Those where some of the coolest sets, and I never actually got one. I want the adventures of Johnny Thunder back…

Pharaoh’s Quest was okay, but I wish they expanded it so all the characters could have more adventures!

4 Likes

I think that the only themes that should be revived are the ones that had unfulfilled potential over simply just themes that were cool. Themes that could’ve been handled better or were cut short.

…But by that logic there would be no bionicle 2015

3 Likes

I would love to also see Space Police and Johny Thunder. I wish they made another Castle theme, however this could still be coming in 2015, I just didn’t see any leaked stuff. I was going to say something about Pirates, but then I looked online…

5 Likes

Johnny Thunder in any shape or form needs to make a comeback. We got to see him a bit again in LU and TLM, I think it’s time for him to have is own theme again.

5 Likes

Space Police was an old favorite of mine, and while Exo-Force was a bit before my time, I’d like to see that return, too.

Also, Mars Mission. MARS MISSION.

My very first Lego Catalog I ever received featured Mars Mission on the cover, and the first few pages inside were pumped with the awesome Martian-fighting goodness. While I unfortunately never purchased the sets, I’d be extremely excited if it returned.

5 Likes

One word: Exo-Force.

2 Likes

I also would like to see Mars Mission return, but with actually good aliens with not just two piece aliens. Also one other theme I would like to see is the Vikings. They were different than most sets. One of my favorite Viking sets (although I never got it, a friend of mine did though) was the big wood fort. (This)

1 Like

Kinghts Kingdom II anyone?

12 Likes

I agree. It had almost as bad a cliffhanger as Exo-Force.

3 Likes

As a kid, Lego’s economic shortcomings in 2004 never occurred to me. But in retrospect, it must have been pretty bad for them to have to use paper shields for a year.

2 Likes

Knights Kingdom as a CCBS line

• This would be incredibly easy to accomplish, pretty much an exact replica of Bionicle 2015’s sets in terms of figures just with different chest plates, masks and weapons.
  • They could also incorporate the current ‘Castle’ style sets and have a line of brickbuilt castles for them that include regular sized figures

Exo-Force built using Mech’s similar to in Ninjago

• Given the amount of Mech’s Ninjago has plus the recent increase in Mech’s throughout Lego lines, a line based around these Mech’s could be good
  • Mech’s would be brickbuilt

Rock Raiders & Power Miners combined with Mars Missions

• The prospect seems simply enough, go to a distant planet and mine for materials yet discover aliens, the aliens being rock-creatures that come with varying sizes and have transparent body pieces to ‘build your own’ alien.

• Sets would be mostly brickbuilt and could cover varying vehicle including spaceships and drills

• If this does happen then we really need a slimy slug

5 Likes