What comic company do you like the most, and why?

At my school, and a lot of other places, there’s pretty much a bias for most of DC. The MCU is so popular that anything DC is “bad”. But those are just because of the movies. There’s a lot of other factors to consider, like comics, animation, games, etc; I’m pretty big on both Marvel and DC, as well as other companies like IDW. I’m an absolute geek. They all have their pros and cons. What’s your favorite comic company?

2 Likes

IDW. One hundred percent.

That’s mainly because they cover many of my favorite properties and do really good stories.

Mainly Transformers, My Little Pony, and Fraggle Rock.

2 Likes

I’d have to say Marvel but IDW have some great stuff. Dark horse is up there too.

1 Like

I’ve read maybe three Marvel comics in my life and no others, so…

1 Like

DC, because they published the Bionicle Comics… :grinning:

2 Likes

IDW is amazing, albeit I’ve only read 5 of their comics.
Dark Horse is good, too…

1 Like

Either Marvel or IDW.
I am thinking to actually buy comics, seeing that there actually is a comicbook sub-industry in my place.

1 Like

I haven’t been reading comics for years, but my favourite is still 200AD - they’re the creators of Judge Dredd (without a doubt my favourite comic book character), ABC Warriors, Strontium Dog, Rogue Trooper and a whole lot more. I believe they publish via both IDW and Rebellion, depends on the book.

1 Like

my favorite comics growing up where the phantom and the commando comics, those two series aren’t really owned by big coronations, but anyway - DC is the best for me.

1 Like

Dark Horse for Sin City and The Mask

2 Likes

Marvel because I just really love their selection of characters. Many feel more grounded. Also they’ve been doing a lot better as of late when it comes to writing.

1 Like

DC has been riding high right now. Marvel seems to be coming back, but I’m still not sure. At least Cebulski has downsized the gross volume of comics Marvel was making under Alonso.

2 Likes

I agree. Brian Michael Bendis’s Young Justice is currently one of DC’s ongoing best titles.

Lies, that mantle belongs to Scott Snyder’s Justice League :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

DC

Bionicle

2 Likes