What constraction part(s)/colors do you wish LEGO to make?

Colors:
Tan
Teal
Purple
Pink
Metallic Blue
Sand Green (I personally would get an unbelievable amount of mileage out of Sand Green.)

Recolors:
Breakout (EDIT: I meant Brain Attack) Torsos in colors other than Silver.

Pieces:
I’d also like to see more of the 8-unit shell piece

If we can also discuss nonexistent pieces, I’d like to see a shell that has more than one clipon space, and/or a shell that actually has an axle hole to attach more technic-style pieces.

What if we got a small piece that has a pin on one end, but on the other end has the “mini-pins” to connect it to the CCBS shells?

2 Likes

You mean besides this one?

http://www.mocpages.com/image_zoom.php?mocid=364649&id=/user_images/103747/13735786334

1 Like

ccbs bones with axle holes in them.

3 Likes

I quite agree. While I’m happy for the sockets to be there, as well as the light saber pin holes, it would be really nice to get some axle-based shells. It would also probably help vary the designs used in CCBS building as well.

2 Likes

Maybe something a bit shorter, and not closed on the end. :wink:

1 Like

Well, for Bulk (the Hero), they made the Breakout torso in gunmetal. I think they had it on Jet Rocka as well.

1 Like

whoops, wrong thing. I was thinking of the Brain Attack torsos. So far all of the Toa that have them have had them in silver.

They exist in silver and gunmetal.

1 Like

Oops. I was thinking of the right thing, but with the wrong name. I missed that. The torsos for Bulk and Jet Rocka from Brain Attack were gunmetal.

So many ‘B’ names.

2 Likes

Okay, now I follow. Wow, quite the mix-up there. XD

Purple Mata feet, the new BONKLe add ons in black, and white size 4 HF shells. Also if it exists, there should be purple of it.

2 Likes

Translucent lime green hands.

1 Like

They do but they are the frictionless type

Darn you spike piece, you literally come in every freaking colour BUT silver! (the colour shown is light grey)

Sorry, I had to necropost in order to get this rage out.

6 Likes