What Destiny Left Behind

This story is unconnected to the canon. It started as series of MOCs on the LEGO General Gallery, and was then adapted into story form. The story was featured on the LEGO Message Boards, created in November of 2014, and was rebooted in August of 2016.

The closing of the LEGO Message Boards has prompted my move. The story will be continued here for me and for my friends.

It follows the journey of one toa, Jaron of Ice, in his quest to right the past. He begins as just a matoran, recruited for another’s cause, and turns into a selfless toa to continue his teacher’s work. Along the way, he is reunited with old friends, while making new allies, and enemies. But something nags him, a dark memory from deep within his past, and he knows that somehow, he must change it. He travels from his home, the solitary island of Racka Nui, to other, faraway lands. And in the end, he will face the ultimate test.

And so, I give you, What Destiny Left Behind.

Never read that, really. Glad to see it here.

Weird, when I tried to do a similar “here’s an intro to what I’ll be writing” sort of thing for Paradise a long time ago, the post got taken down until I put part of the actual story in it.

On another note, I just realized that both your stories and mine were released and rewritten at about the same time. Funny how that works.

Oh, that’s strange. The last point makes sense, though.

Hold on, so where is the actual story then?

Is it just me or is it not here? :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not here. Thank you for pointing that out. :stuck_out_tongue:

Surprised it took you this long! XD