What do people want to see?

As an artist and writer I am more succesful as the former than the latter.

So I ask you out there, what do you want to see made for the project in artwork?
More toa interactions?
Rakshi?
Village life?
Arhitecture?

I am not sure what I should make anymore and since my concepts have been disregaurded by the canon. (Except the candle head cult but it was not me that made the final pull)

Post below and Ill look into it?

4 Likes

I’d like to see the great beings more in-depth, get to know them

1 Like

How about a Vako? I don’t believe anyone has made a concept for what they look like in g3, yet they play a big role in Tahu and Kopaka’s backstory.

1 Like

Edited Title for grammar ~OT

1 Like

I think more architecture would be cool.

1 Like

Architecture would be cool, and an other look at Vorhiki and her village would be interesting.

1 Like

architecture and landscapes.

1 Like

Maybe you could use this as a concept for some artwork? The picture isn’t too good, but the concept behind it could be interesting.

1 Like

I don’t think we ever had the Great beigns in G3 but I asume we can translate that to some previous generations. of matorans that had great cities n stuff…

(Not sure if that is canon)

Wako yes!

Why thank you.

This got potential!

Maybe later.

2 Likes

I have been disconected from Lego for so long so I am not sure if thie can be made but I am sure someone can do something with this.

4 Likes

The Great Beings are the three brothers in g3;)

Thank you, this will actually help quite a lot.

@ZceeNook, in the last podcast they said they were thinking that there would be 12 new “mask molds” for Toa/Matoran in the first wave. We have the six Toas’ but six masks still haven’t been designed.
Mostly I would just like to see what King Matoro might look like.

1 Like

Hmmm…

Not sure I got any good ideas.

My ideas are not very… well often

You could go around and make art for other peoples pitches, I know I for one would love to have art for my Emiri character pitch, and others would like art for their pitches too. Just an idea though. :slight_smile:

1 Like