What do you think the new BIONICLE books will be about?

What do you think the new books will be about

Changed the title to be more specific.

I dunno. I’m hoping it would be focused on the first part of the year, or perhaps the second part. I’m thinking it will be the second wave, though.

I’m guessing it will be side stories, hopefully not though. :hankey:

1 Like

I just hope they are more centered on the mature audience, as opposed to the kids.

Side stories would be great IMO! Maybe stories of the protectors would give the more of a purpose, instead of just summoning the Toa and guiding them to their masks. :smile:

1 Like

According to a new article by TTV, the new books will be written by Ryder Windham!

http://ttvpodcast.com/post/112011069722/author-of-2015-bionicle-books-revealed-hello

1 Like

Who?

And an age range of 7-10, whoop de doo. I don’t think even Chronicles were that low.

4 Likes

The web shorts but featuring everyone else

That’s not a bad suggestion actually, perhaps the age range is 7 - 10 because it’s basically just a picture book? I mean, yeah it would include tahu as well, but I think that’s a pretty good assumption with what we have…

I think it’ll have pictures but also quite a fair bit of text

1 Like

No, it’s supposed to be a chapter book. I don’t know why it would have pictures…

2 Likes

What I’m hoping for is more detailed descriptions of each Toa acquiring their golden masks. And hopefully a more in-depth battle with LOSS. Basically I want it to fill in all the holes that the webisodes left open.

3 Likes

Bionicle

9 Likes

Really? Why would you think that?

/s

6 Likes

All right! I’ve read a few books by Ryder windham.

Hopefully we’ll learn about where the Skull Spiders came from or what they are

3 Likes

Well I don’t know. I hope there’s some stories about the Villagers though.

4 Likes

What I would like to see is names for the protectors, traits, and what makes them so diverse!

7 Likes

Hoping for more culture and diversity in the villages. Also, having multi elemental villagers later on would be cool. (like iron with earth)

4 Likes

I’ve never agreed with you more.

1 Like