What do you usually use as a background noise (besides music)?

I usually use the simpsons as my background noise :stuck_out_tongue: since I watched almost all of the episodes. The dialogue even without the visual context is still hilarious sometimes.
I’m really curious what other people use as their background noise :dolphin:.

3 Likes

I usually leave a fan running if not something on the TV as well. Silence is like impossible to sleep in.

1 Like

I live in a metropolitan area, so when there’s not some kind of siren or construction noise, there’s always a certain amount of white noise.

To be honest though, if I’m not playing music, I’m probably quite happy with whatever degree of silence I can get.

2 Likes

Well 95% of the time I’m either listening to music or have a song stuck in the back of my head.

I do make a practical application of a time-honored tradition and use recorded lectures to help me go to sleep. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The ocean.

1 Like

the screams of my victims

I just have podcasts in the background tbh

9 Likes

A dehumidifier, you may hear it in the background of some of my reviews. It’s constant buzzing finds pleasure in tormenting me so, as though it beckons for me to give in to its will

4 Likes

I heard that dehumidifiers can take people’s souls, so be careful.
I have a humidifier. It’s quietness reminds me of the abyss :worried:.

4 Likes

Podcasts. Not just ttv ones either.

2 Likes

When music isn’t an option, my laptop’s fan is just loud enough to register in my mind.

1 Like

have the Roosterteeth podcast, video game music, Red vs Blue sometimes, let’s plays

1 Like

Edgy.

Usually I just have music, but that’s no option here…

4 Likes

Netflix

2 Likes

For background noise I use a REALLY LOUD FAN. :smile:

2 Likes

Since instrumental jazz doesn’t count, storms and nature sounds. The best background noise is a real storm.

2 Likes

PS2 noise.

That gentle hum it makes is somewhat therapeutic for me.

4 Likes

I haven’t had my ps2 on in a few years, but when I did, it would stay on for about a week at a time. Once you turn it off it becomes silent. Too silent.

3 Likes

Usually podcasts or minecraft videos.

1 Like

It’s the sound of memories disappearing.

2 Likes

It’s the sound of silence.

2 Likes