1 Like

you have to own halo in some form

3 Likes

Loyalty and their personality

1 Like

good sense of humor

otherwise they’d be miserable around me

10 Likes

To me it depends on who exactly the person is. If they’re a close friend, I value them for their honesty, not taking it to a degree that feels overbearing but not outright deceptive. I can also value them for the energy they bring, really livening things up and knowing when to get a good laugh out of me.

On a larger scale though, balance is probably the quality I look for most in a person; someone who can understand the context of a situation and contribute to it the best they can.

1 Like

That explains a lot about us Slime.

3 Likes

#WHEN YOU’RE LOST!
A PIECE OF LOVE,A PIECE OF YOU!

1 Like

Do you have?
What it takes to beat the fear that’s
In your heart.
To grow up strong,
and undo wrong.
To grow up strong,
and-

I’m not really sure what happens after that.

Anyways, I’m not really sure what I value in a person other than looking for traits my close friends have in common. So I guess kindness, a sense of humor, and someone who is able to carry a conversation, because my social skills are a bit lacking. That’s only sort of a joke

5 Likes

To grow up strong,
And undo wrong.
You’re walking
that well worn road
Something changed but who would know…

2 Likes

I would say loyalty, but given my small circle of friends it’s something I’ve never particularly felt lacking. It would be my number one priority though if I were in a relationship.

What does appeal to me is respect. Being a christian can sprout cold opinions, but the ability to look past that and still interact with me is an admirable and practically necessary quality in that context.

Lastly, a shared interest and a bit of analytical skills. It’s pretty hard to carry a conversation without them. I’m normally a man of few words, but boy do we talk a storm when I’m with mocer friends or my best friend.

5 Likes

now that, that’s something Im lacking, we cant be friends I fear, GO AWAY

2 Likes

As a friend, I’d value them to be humble and capable of understanding their actions, a sense of self awareness you could say. It’s also nice when friends can put up with you. That’s a good attribute to have.
Romantically, mutual love I guess (but that’s obvious), but similar tastes and the ability to keep your cool is pretty nice
I don’t like being lovey dovey (most of the time), I like just acting like I’d normally do
I don’t like people who put on masks either, but that makes me a hypocrite

A good sense of humour as well, the ability to not take yourself seriously I like.

I also like people who respect each others opinions and are open minded.

Someone who is loyal and won’t metaphorically or literally stab you in the back.

1 Like

Love.

I would value thier razor edge too.

Loyalty, common sense, knowledge and quietness.

1 Like
  • Topic is about what we value in people

• Half of the posts are lyrics to AIK’s “Hero”

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the TTV Message Boards.

Mardi Gras.

9 Likes

Open-mindedness and compassion are good

That said, hearts sell for a lot

7 Likes

I value people who aren’t easily offended, and people who will try to help you, not simply correct your mistakes.

2 Likes

An extra thicc brain.

4 Likes