What do you value most in a person?

I’d like to preface this with: This seems like a dating post-it’s not! I’m just interested in what people valueost in people so we can improve ourselves as people and be generally better as a society and an individual.

So, what do you value in a person?
Not nescaserily in a romantic way but in the way that makes you respect a person.
Personally, I put an extremely high value on people with integrity and the resolve do finish things. Perseverance and organizatian are two thing I struggle with in life so when I meet a person who can truly see a project to the end quickly and to a high standard, it immediately makes that person more respectable.

So what do you think? Do you like to see confidence, intelligence or a strong resolve?
I’m exited to see what people put in high regard so that I (and everyone else) cam better thamselves as humans.

7 Likes

loyalty.

5 Likes

Loyalty and the work and attention that they have to do something. If they don’t try to do something perfect, they practically do it just to kill their times.

4 Likes

Their personallity is a very important thing for me.

4 Likes

The memes.

And their sense of kindness

10 Likes

I am your man

9 Likes

If they can get me the good stuff… /s?

And memes.

And yeah… Alot more.

3 Likes

How much money they have. /s

2 Likes

Drunkenly “All of it, bub.”

3 Likes

what you really need is a hero,
he’s gotta be strong
and he’s gotta be fast
And he’s gotta be fresh from the fight

that’s what I really value on a person

9 Likes

I need a hero!

2 Likes

To save me now!
I need a hero to save my life!
he’s gotta be strong
and he’s gotta be fast
And he’s gotta be fresh from the fight!
Ladies and gentlemen, your hero has returned again!

DO YOU KNOW, WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A HERO

5 Likes

Lack of jerkality.
I know way too many jerks.
Nothing against jerk chicken though.

5 Likes

easy to manipulate.

4 Likes

Like Sasuke

How good they taste.

~W12~

4 Likes

How much they look like a cartoon character

You need to look completely anime styled or we arent going far.

4 Likes

I value someone who can keep secrets, and is loyal. Someone willing to listen and someone willing to talk to me. Someone who doesn’t judge me and think “I am holier than thou.”

I just want someone who values neutrality between ourselves. Nobody is above another.

2 Likes

Capacity for respect is the most important thing. I can get along with pretty anyone who is willing to lend me that, even if we disagree in a lot of ways.

Other stuff like good humor, kindness, genuinity, open mindedness follow soon after.

1 Like

People willing to admit when they’re wrong. I don’t know about you but I seem to run into a lot of people who think they have all the answers.

3 Likes