What does the mask of Creation do?

You just killed my childhood.

2 Likes

In the Nuvaverse, I believe the Mask of Creationā€™s powers will be more in line with creating the materials needed for masks. On the other end of this, the Mask of Control can control said material to make forging masks easier.

Although, who knows. Maybe it is a Matoran v. Great Kanohi thing, were only a Toa can wield the power contained in a mask.

Kanohi Latecomerskrub activate!

None of the MUI are technically alive. Because no reproduction. =P

2 Likes

I donā€™t really know if Artahka is going to be in G2 but we do have Artahka in G1 and Ekimu in G2 and they both hold the Mask of creation.

The MoC in the Mataverse simply allowed the user to visualize how to create stuff. It couldnā€™t actually make something from, something else. However I feel that the mask in this universe will allow the wearer to create whatever it wants.

2 Likes

When the heroic Toa defeated Skull Grinder, they won back Ekimuā€™s Mask of Creation allowing the old Mask Maker to craft again. His first creations in a thousand years were the six Masks of Unity. Each has a spiritual link to one of Okotoā€™s ancient Elemental creatures

So yeah, the MoC grants him the power to forge and bestow power within Masksā€¦and also a GPS signal to wherever the Toa need to go (his tomb, the creatures, etc)