What happened on Bota Magna?

Maybe Bota magna was just left open for if Bionicle had continued and something more had happened on it, like if they didn’t want to reveal anything… but now there isn’t anything… so sad

1 Like

Could Okoto be on Bota Magna

1 Like

@Vicroen Perhaps, but Bota Magna could be the land Chima is floating above…

Anyways, I remember seeing this image in a comic I received in 2010. Apparently, Teridax was hit by a fragment of Aqua Magna.

This image appeared in the online Mata Nui Saga blog, where the planet Bota Magna is seen killing Teridax.

Both sources are canon, so I guess everyone’s right.
Well, I’m glad none of our favourite characters were killed during the impact. Imagine if Lewa was grinded by Makuta’s head…

4 Likes

There are a group of sentient creatures, most likely Agori, that captured Lewa.

What if the Aqua Magna Fragment struck Makuta first, leaving him dazed and giving Mata Nui enough time to push him towards Bota Magna for the final blow?

3 Likes

wasn’t the sequal going to be about dinnosaurs? and is the biomecanical lizard the thing that one of the toa nuva find on spherus magna in one of the serials, because i was so confused as to what that was. also, what happens after pohatu and kopaka meet mavrah on the red star?

Not sure about the Toa Nuva encountering a biomechanical lizard, but the legend reborn story was supposedly going to continue with Mata Nui and co. encountering robot dinosaurs (biomechanical lizards). As for what happened when Mavrah met Kopaka and Pohatu on the red star, he rescued them from beings called Kestora.

lewa saw the reptile thing, look i found the quote, here it is (from the serial reign of shadows):

The area in which he now stood was one of the most beautiful he had ever seen, even more stunning than the jungles of Mata Nui. He used his power to soar above the trees, taking in the majestic forest, beautiful rivers, rolling fields, cybernetically enhanced giant reptiles, and –
Lewa circled back for a second look. Yes, that was a lizard, roughly forty feet high by the Toa’s rough estimate. And yes, it did have a laser targeting system in place of one eye, its teeth were polished metal, and its tail was covered in circuitry for its entire length. The Toa of Air watched as the beast pursued a smaller and much faster reptile. The prey looked likely to escape … at least, until something flashed from the giant’s mechanical eye and the ground exploded in front of his quarry. The smaller reptile flew backwards, tumbling end over end, and landed hard on the forest floor. The larger reptile swallowed it whole.
And we thought we had Rahi problems on the island, thought Lewa. They grow them big here.

Is this the same reptile that would have been in the next movie?

1 Like

Seems like it

im just a little frustrated on how they never continue the story after that, greg just stopped writing the serials. the last place where we see kopaka and pohatu is on the red star when they were rescued by marvah. thats really annoying because they re-introduced an old character AND pohatu and kopaka might be on the red star forever. also the whole thing with velika killing karzahni and tren krom trying to take over spherus magna was kind of never finished either. im sure you understand my pain.

2 Likes