What Holidays do you celebrate?

As the title says, what specific holidays do you celebrate? I celebrate most of the normal holidays like Christmas and Halloween, but I also celebrate holidays like Shrove Tuesday (aka MARDI GRAS!), but only by eating pancakes (I don’t live in new Orleans), and Guy Fawkes Day (the guy who tried to blow up Parliament) by burning a usually straw figure in a bonfire

3 Likes

I celebrate Groundhog’s Day with feasting and the watching of Bill Murray repeat the same day for a year or so.

2 Likes

I do blow stuff up on America’s Independence Day, give people gifts at Christmas, demonstrate my unwillingness to eat on Thanksgiving Day, and usually acknowledge that all the other holidays exist to some extent.

2 Likes

I celebrate Clown Day.

Now you might be asking yourself, “What’s Clown Day?”. Well, you gather your circus buddies up and you start smacking each other with large, metal poles. At the end of the day, you’re given a Knock Knock Jokes book by your arch-enemy.

6 Likes

I can’t answer this with out getting religious.

I have a strong urge to celebrate this Holiday.

4 Likes

give gifts on Christmas, scare the little kids in my neighborhood on Halloween, launch some fireworks on 4th of July, and eat with my family on Thanksgiving. I celebrate other holidays too, but these are the top.

3 Likes

I celebrate most of the normal holidays like Christmas and such

3 Likes

The only holidays this house care about are Christmas, Easter, New years, July 4th, Valenday, and 8-28.

~W12~

2 Likes

Well, my birthday of course. What? As your future ruler, you’ll all be celebrating it eventually.

Yes, that was a joke

You can laugh now

4 Likes

Christmas,Mardi Gras,Presidents Day,MLK Day,Easter,St.Patty’s Day,Turkey Day,Halloween,ect.

1 Like

What’s so special about August 28th (I am guessing that is what 8-28 is referring to)?

1 Like

Pug Day, October 15th. Cause pugs are great.

1 Like

I celebrate Annoy Squidward Day and Talk like a Pirate Day.

4 Likes

Da normal ones with the exception of Easter and Halloween. They’re just pretty meh :confused:

1 Like

I live in Poland so I celebrate only: Christmas, Easter, Birthday, April Fool’s and Independence Day.

2 Likes

Oh right

Everyone active on the boards on April Fool’s celebrates this, but not in a way that they expect

2 Likes

I haven’t been here for April fools yet, how do we celebrate it here.

1 Like

Last year we celebrated it by fighting against the Eljay Empire.

3 Likes

I celebrate Christmas by stuffing coal into my enemies’ stockings, thanksgiving by getting knocked into a food coma, Halloween by getting annoyed at the fact that no one outside will let me watch Beetlejuice in peace, and that’s about it.

Oh yeah, and I hate valentines day.

3 Likes

I celebrate Canada Day by going to Taco Time… That’s it… Also watching anime…

2 Likes