What if bionicle never ended?

some poor slave working for applego /s

1 Like

1 Like

It would become even more lore-based. It would run a full comic story, possibly with multiple titles. It would be good, as long as the writing stayed good.

1 Like

Actually, it would keep going until it was not worth the effort and was cancelled, stores would reject the toys and LEGO would HAVE to end it. And then it would never get G2.

Reboot of somekind was inevitable for a toyline that didnt expand from beyond the fact it revolved around a toy company. If did as Transformers did, it would constantly reboot itself (kinda funny how people complain about g2 being a reboot even tho transformers did it with each half decade).

“Likus” would have become an official character in 2010.

1 Like

What if Bionicle never ended?
Well.
Who knows if any of us would be here, or if here would even exist…

If BIONICLE never ended:

-After 100 years it would become humanity’s most significant cultural creation.
-After 1000 years genetic augmentation would allow people to become biomechanical beings to emulate BIONICLE.
-After 10 000 years all nations would be united in building a Great Spirit Robot to traverse the universe. Its consciousness would be a digital copy of the mind of Greg Farshtey.
-After 100 000 years all local star systems will have been reorganised into Kanohi shapes.

etc.

no /s

4 Likes

Probably not.

And I can’t say that, that would be a bad thing…

I think if bionicle never ended why not just expand the entire bionicle universe just like how star wars did it.

Constraction would most definitely be in a way better place. But the sets wouldn’t be very good. CCBS may have never been invented. Or it would have been and the community would be split.

I wish G2 would have continued, but not G1.

Maybe two more years of G1 but that’s it.

Yeah. I wish G1’s original 2010,11 story had been finished as planned, and that G2 got the correct 2016-17 story and maybe continued after that.

I’m kinda thinking that way too. Or do the original, ORIGINAL plan and have the mistika and phantom be the Toa Mahri and than bring the Nuva back for a three year arch.

Kinda lands around 2011-12.

Meh, I am glad G1 ended when it did. so HF could come out around then and I could become the person I am today.

Cause I am a selfish jerk.

I really like HF as well but man you love it! Maybe you should make a topic explaining to people why you love HF so much, than you could avoid a lot of hate and long reply posts.

Anyway l recently discovered an alternate to if Bionicle never ended, we probably would have seen a reboot while it was still running because of how complicated the story got. Sorta like a more extreme veraion of 09. But than it would just continue.

1 Like

That is not a bad idea, however it would likely just be a really long post to explain a simple topic…but ye know.