What If It Had Never Happened?

How would your life, LEGO, and even the world be different/better/worse if BIONICLE had never existed?

5 Likes

None of us would be here, and I would probably be playing Smash Bros right about now.

11 Likes

I’d have the whole 2007 wave of star wars, had Bionicle not happened.

2 Likes

Galidor would have gone unchallenged and become the theme that saved Lego.

5 Likes

If that happened LEGO would get closer to death but would be saved by Knights Kingdom. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My original IP would have become public right about now, and I would be MOCing either with System or a dramatically different mesh of constraction systems. (Bio G1/CCBS)

Wow.

Well, if BIONICLE had never existed, I’d have never gotten into LEGO, I would have either been extremely bored or found a different hobby; I would have never joined any online community to write, and, as a result, I probably would have started communing with others online starting just last year.

BIONICLE has been a large part of my life, and I’m very thankful for it’s original run, and now for it’s return.

7 Likes

my life would be with Transformers if Bionicle was never around

2 Likes

I would have the every set from the second year of Knights Kingdom II :stuck_out_tongue:

Without a perfect medium to flesh out my writing style, my grammar lessons would be wasted :stuck_out_tongue:

I would be enjoying the few plastic bricks from a company that had lost it a decade ago.

1 Like

I’d have a lot more money.

10 Likes

If Bionicle never existed, I would be completely different. I cannot say it enough: BIONICLE SHAPED MY ENTIRE CHILDHOOD AND MADE ME WHO I AM TODAY.

2 Likes

There may be no more LEGO. They might have gone bankrupt and shut down.

Actually Star Wars was helping, they got a new guy to help run things and he reduced some extra expenses, and they would have probably have come out with a different ip.

Please…please no…

1 Like

I’m actually playing smash bros right now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If this never happened, I’d probably fanboy over Mega Bloks.

1 Like

I’d be a big Lego Star Wars fan, possibly a writer. Also, this calls for a fanfiction. I’ll get right to it!

1 Like

I would be sitting at my computer.

Wait a minute…

(in actuality I’d probably be at my computer)

(wait a minute…)

2 Likes

If BIONICLE had never happened, I’d assume this message board wouldn’t exist and a lot of the friendships I’ve made in the BIONICLE community wouldn’t exist and I wouldn’t have spent so many hours trying in futility to complete MNOGII…

4 Likes