what if the constraction lines with their own story were in the same universe?

i was thinking it could be a crossover line as a goodbye to constraction as we know it. slizers, roboriders, bionicle and hero factory all in one line. just imagine the possibilities! new and old characters alike fighting in the typical good vs evil story, with villains like the dark hunters, the mysterious hero factory villain, the roboriders virus, and some brand-new villain for slizers, and even brand new lines for the next era of constraction!

2 Likes

Changed Category
-Heyzorks

ok then

hmmmm, it would be interesting to see how the Slizers’ powers compare with those of the Toa

i could get MOCing to this. ccbs slizers and roboriders would be cool.

1 Like

ye that would be cool.
I’ll be interested to see what you come up with…

nvm no ccbs for roboriders. slizers will have it tho

I stand by principle that crossovers are generally a bad idea.

3 Likes

understandable. maybe there could be a villain that threatens all of existence and everyone has to work together. only in the form of online serials, perhaps?

1 Like

Are you proposing this as a ‘canon’ thing? Or just a fan thing in this hypothetical scenario?

Because there’s a guy over at BZP Forums who is very fixated on a HF and Bionicle crossover and it being canon and generally most people are put-off at the idea.

1 Like

a villain that threatens all of existence and everyone has to work together.

So in other words, bionicle without the crossover.

1 Like

We always have villains who threaten all of existence, but how about a villain who threatens some of existence

4 Likes

hypothetical.

@Likus nope. multiple lego lines working together, good and bad. just a new bad guy that could be from none of the lines.

@Traykar nah. perhaps a multiverse with an external force mashing the universes together to create a battle royale, but in the end they realize the common enemy.

EDITED FOR TRIPLE POST - Spiderus Prime

I’m not sure how I’d like a full crossover, but it could be cool to see individual fights. I’d be interested to see if a Toa could beat a Hero Factory Hero.

Personally, I think it could depend on the matchup, but I would mostly lean towards the Toa winning (Unless the Toa is a Toa of Iron or Magnetism, of course, in which case they clearly win).

2 Likes

Sounds like a good setup for a fan RPG.

Better hope that giant robot is friendly, Heroes…

4 Likes

that’s hilarious! because teridax of the main universe is dead. this is a brand-new villain that mashed the worlds together in hopes of the characters battling to the death. an external threat.

1 Like

I’m glad you can laugh. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Better hope that giant robot is friendly, Heroes…

Looks like the MU bot is ready to dominate the factory or something.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that it would. That scale is Christian Faber’s robot-running animation size for the MU bot, but that still would take out the Hero Factory with one quick punch.

At full canon size, the giant robot would likely crush the Hero Factory beneath an armored foot and continue on its way.

1 Like

ye that would be cool. It’d be interesting to see if the HF scientists could come up with some sort of elementally resistant armor…

1 Like