What in the world?


Test Subject 1125125
Enlisted apon breaking into Putauai Kino Testing Facility.
-Theta
A rather...lissome being it will do fine.
-Theta
It is beginning testing.
-Theta

Options:

  1. Run to the left
  2. Run to the right
  3. Jump off of the cliff

This is a choose your own adventure comic, if your choices cause the subject to die, then we'll go back to any point at which you have yet to go through all of the options for.

CHOICE 3
You ALWAYS need to jump off the cliff

2 Likes

LET'S JUMP OFF A CLIFF!
...
This will work fine.

2 Likes

Jump off the cliff, but don't just throw yourself off the edge like any ol' fool, do it with style; maybe a double-back-flip with a half-twist or somethin'.

2 Likes


Sounds Good!

Options:

  1. See if the gun on your hand can do anything useful.
  2. Try to use your gun hand to grab the very smooth wall, in the probably misguided attempt to prevent your death.
  3. Splat. (If option three is chosen, it will be invalidated, you have so much to live for)
3 Likes

Gun hand time. Let's do this.

1 Like

Would that be option one or option two?

option 3, because the ground was conveniently covered with pillows

2 Likes

See what the gun-hand can do (1).

2 Likes

it can end your life mercifully before you go splat, or you can ignore the gun hand and fall on the pillow covered ground

1 Like

The thought bubble diagram shows your dead body on the ground, not pillows, just so you know.

1 Like

well, he assuming what will happen based on the assumption that the ground at the bottom of the cliff is the same hard ground as the one at the top of the cliff, which it probably is :frowning:

so let's do option 2, and what type of gun does he have

1 Like

Sorry about the lack of quality on this one, I don't like drawing dying guys.


That thing sure packs a punch, perhaps you should've aimed downwards, or tried not to use it in such enclosed spaces.

I'm done for today, more to come tomorrow, as well as what would've happened if the majority had gone for option 2.

You chose the only option that doesn't cause the protagonist to die at this point, kudos.
Fun fact: The symbols here are like the Matoran alphabet in that each corresponds to an english letter, you'll be able to se more of what 1125125 is thinking if you can figure out which is which.
Also, the seemingly random stream of numbers actually corresponds to 1125125's name, through use of a rather simple code, the same code is used for the rest of the test subjects, whoever can correctly guess the name of a test subject wins...IDK, I'd say a drawing, because I have nothing else to offer, and I like making m'art.

2 Likes


Test completed, options:

  1. Sleep
  2. Sleep
  3. Sleep
1 Like

I pick all of the above.

2 Likes

I pick option 3. Cause it's the only one that make any sense.

1 Like

Option 2.it seems like the most logical choice.

1 Like

I choose 4
Jump up

sleeping is overrated

1 Like

I'd go with 1, seems like the only sensible thing to do.

1 Like

Let's sleep.

2 Likes