What is one item you want to have from the halo games

The item has to be from any of the 1, 2, 3, reach, or 4 (maybe wars). (Mods please move this to the appropriate category) . Personally I would want to have the hardlight shield/ jackal sheild. :smile:

3 Likes

Spartan armor from halo 5

that stuff is pretty useful

4 Likes

Either Active camo (if it was infinite) or my old spartan armor from Reach.

2 Likes

If only…

It runs out so quickly in halo 4 :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

A Scarab T1 (From Halo 2) it is so well armored that in order to kill it you actually have to enter it.

4 Likes

Moved to Vidya

I would take the Scarab Gun from 2.

Then use it to take over the world

4 Likes

I would say Spartan Armor, but that would mean it wouldn’t be possible to take off, other than the helmet without one of those things from the end of Halo 4. If I got a gun, it’s be dumb… Halo 2 scarab seems nice…

I WANT A HALO RING. Then, I could adjust the temperature of the water and have a hot tub. Also, army of sentinels to snuff out the Flood before it gets wet, messy, and lightningy everywhere. The only thing I would have to REALLY worry about is the monitor. I’ll kill it later.

5 Likes

The chairs that the High Prophets use.

Comfort; It’s often neglected.

2 Likes

It’d be pretty awesome to have a Scarab.

Maybe ODST armor too?

2 Likes

The one item that I would want from the Halo games is the Halo games, so I would know what to want to get from the Halo games!

2 Likes

Cortana… >.>

4 Likes

The Spirit Of Fire. It was a really cool looking ship.

1 Like

Master Chief’s helmet

1 Like

But the helmet is practically worth nothing unless it is combined with the rest of the armor.

2 Likes

HEY!! ITS STILL WORTH SOMETHING ok gosh

In all honesty I would put it on my shelf and brag about it.

3 Likes

I want the Griff Shot…

4 Likes

Never played Halo, but I want a Ghost.

4 Likes

Wait until you see a spectre.

1 Like

Tis a great vehicle, played around with it I halo 2 today. :wink: