What is the best Bionicle set?

I always really enjoyed Keetongu. He had quite a bit of playability, a new color scheme, and even if the arms were horrendous, I will pretty much do anything nowadays for a Bohrok headpiece. Of course, I tore him apart a week after I bought him, but he was still fun, and I use his parts occasionally.

2 Likes

The Turaga Nui, Not sure if it counts but I love that thing.
It’s so funny to look at for me, but still awesome. Kinda like a certain Miru wearer… A certain toa of both Canon and Mangosteen…

Anyways, I loved it. It was so awesome, and I just love the look of the body and legs!

Then again, Jovan was super ■■■■■■. Like, Omega Tahu ■■■■■■.

1 Like

Furno 3.0

Jk. I really don’t have a favorite… I mean, takadox cause he was the first set I got, then I got hahli mahri.

My favorite are the toa Inika. Im a huge fan of rubber masks and they had the best weapons.
I dont like the fact that they all have the same body-build ,but they were so cool when they came out.

2 Likes

Mine would probably be Axonn(hence the name, lol). I also like Toa Ignika, but I have never actually held one in my hands.

2 Likes

Yeah, I loved his vehicle. Never owned a copy of him.

1 Like

He was a pretty cool set to own, although the skyboard wasn’t nearly as cool as it looked.

1 Like

Really?

I never got any titans outside of Toa Ignika, but he was a pretty awesome set. His board reminded me of the Silver Surfer quite a bit.

1 Like

I liked the skyboard. It had little wing things that could flip out to the sides and… stuff. If nothing else, you could take it apart for some pretty great pieces.

2 Likes

Always liked the Jaller Mahri blades. The board had one of those, didn’t it?

It did, right on the front. It also has some of Brutaka’s blades.

I have seen reviews of him before and have seen his skyboard and I think it is pretty cool.
I mostly want Toa Ignika for the Ignika itself, and just the fact that I think he is all around an epic set.
I’m still awaiting for a day that I find him at a really good price at a store or at a yard sale. :smiley:

1 Like

oddly enough, the Ignika itself is not too useful on MOCS. it doesn’t look right because you know that no one can actually wear it.

2 Likes

You wore it, didn’t you Matoro? xD

2 Likes

ummm… maybe… a little.

3 Likes

um…Gadunka,Toa Ignika, and Vezon & fenrakk.

1 Like

Dume and Nivawk

The stars. I loved the morphed pieces (Rahkshi spine) and the simplicity and expensiveness of the sets

3 Likes