What is the best Bionicle set?

Not talking about characters, just the sets. Personally I really like the Toa Metru.

probably hero factory 2.0 they had the best masks

3 Likes

Never picked them up. Got all of 1.0 for some reason though.

In seriousness though, I’d go with the Bohrok. While the articulation sucked, they had the most play features.

4 Likes

they were pretty good.

1 Like

I also got all the HF 1.0 heroes and most of the villains. Don’t know why… Some brief insanity, I guess.

I always really enjoyed Keetongu. He had quite a bit of playability, a new color scheme, and even if the arms were horrendous, I will pretty much do anything nowadays for a Bohrok headpiece. Of course, I tore him apart a week after I bought him, but he was still fun, and I use his parts occasionally.

2 Likes

The Turaga Nui, Not sure if it counts but I love that thing.
It’s so funny to look at for me, but still awesome. Kinda like a certain Miru wearer… A certain toa of both Canon and Mangosteen…

Anyways, I loved it. It was so awesome, and I just love the look of the body and legs!

Then again, Jovan was super ■■■■■■. Like, Omega Tahu ■■■■■■.

1 Like

Furno 3.0

Jk. I really don’t have a favorite… I mean, takadox cause he was the first set I got, then I got hahli mahri.

My favorite are the toa Inika. Im a huge fan of rubber masks and they had the best weapons.
I dont like the fact that they all have the same body-build ,but they were so cool when they came out.

2 Likes

Mine would probably be Axonn(hence the name, lol). I also like Toa Ignika, but I have never actually held one in my hands.

2 Likes

Yeah, I loved his vehicle. Never owned a copy of him.

1 Like

He was a pretty cool set to own, although the skyboard wasn’t nearly as cool as it looked.

1 Like

Really?

I never got any titans outside of Toa Ignika, but he was a pretty awesome set. His board reminded me of the Silver Surfer quite a bit.

1 Like

I liked the skyboard. It had little wing things that could flip out to the sides and… stuff. If nothing else, you could take it apart for some pretty great pieces.

2 Likes

Always liked the Jaller Mahri blades. The board had one of those, didn’t it?

It did, right on the front. It also has some of Brutaka’s blades.

I have seen reviews of him before and have seen his skyboard and I think it is pretty cool.
I mostly want Toa Ignika for the Ignika itself, and just the fact that I think he is all around an epic set.
I’m still awaiting for a day that I find him at a really good price at a store or at a yard sale. :smiley:

1 Like