What is the best Bionicle set?

oddly enough, the Ignika itself is not too useful on MOCS. it doesn’t look right because you know that no one can actually wear it.

2 Likes

You wore it, didn’t you Matoro? xD

2 Likes

ummm… maybe… a little.

3 Likes

um…Gadunka,Toa Ignika, and Vezon & fenrakk.

1 Like

Dume and Nivawk

The stars. I loved the morphed pieces (Rahkshi spine) and the simplicity and expensiveness of the sets

3 Likes

Oh yeah, and how the arms and legs were all one mold? That was the best part.

2 Likes

I’m a bit biased towards the Toa Inika, because I have yet to make a decent Moc that doesn’t use their torso piece XD. But aside from them, I personally thought Titan Takanuva was the best set, and best titan for that matter. It overall had a very solid build and was both simple in design but still complex.

-Star

2 Likes

Nuparu was the most unique and boss Toa Inika, and my first Bionicle set.

1 Like

Axonn would be my favorite if he didn’t have those oversized hands.

1 Like

I agree with Starparu that for nostalgia i like the inika (even though thats not why he likes them) because thats when i really got into bionicle. I agree that titan Takanuva is the best set.

1 Like

Haha, I also liked the Inika for the nostalgia as I loved the '06 story. Their masks were also really interesting and I wish we had seen more like that. Except Hahli’s “Mustache” Elda…what the heck were they thinking lol.

-Star

1 Like

the Elda is the worst mask

I would say Umbra or Kardas. I don’t own either one, but they both are great sets.

1 Like

Makes for better articulation!

1 Like

My top three

1. Maxilos (That waist articulation)
    2: Jaller Mahri
    3: Kardas
3 Likes

Kardas was certainly the biggest… Right up there with Botar.

Maxilos, bruh.

1 Like

I love the Jetrax T6, personally. Never get tired of the folding engines.

Seriously, any set between '01 to '06 is good.