What Is The Rarest BIONICLE Mask You Own?

Wait, the Ruru didn’t normally come in regular Toa colors?

1 Like

The noble Ruru and Matatu came in mata colors as misprints in the European 2001 mask packs, Though the red Ruru did appear in a clock set and the black one is from Hafu.

Huh, I had no idea. I wonder how they managed to misprint masks in entirely different colors of plastic.

1 Like

I mean, there was probably a list of “parts to mold in colour set A” (great) and “parts to mold in colour set B” (noble). All it would take is putting the part design in the wrong set.

1 Like

Rarest mask? Probably my orange Vahi or my lime Faxon.

I had the golden colored vahi I got from magazine. lost during the move X(

2 Likes

Gold and orange Kanohi Vahi. The orange Vahi is always in The Shadowed One’s hands where I can see it so I know where it always is.

3 Likes

I own the NYCC trans-clear Hau mask, with packaging. Got it a few years ago for about $45.

I own the flat dark gold Vahi, but not yet own the orange.

I own all 4 poisoned Hau Nuvas, but still don’t get why BrickLink only lists 3 of them. We need to fix that.

I own a Shadow Kraata but have to check with stage again.

I own the Mask of Life but I don’t know how rare it is compared to how valuable it is, the Toa Mata Nui one I mean.

That’s all I can think of, for now.

Maniac4Bricks (Joey)

2 Likes

The 2015 Inside Tour Gali mask c: got it on the actual tour, it was amazing!

6 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

@trisabelle you might want to fix your double post, as it’s against the rules here

1 Like

Clear 2015 Hau.

2 Likes

probably my trans neon green Miru. Trans neon green is my favorite color in Lego so having that is a treat. Then there’s also m gold vahi, but it does have stress marks. Plus I have the disk of time.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s a great colour, would love to see a Tron Legacy inspired Moc using it.

If I was thinking of the rarest mask I own it would be a Trans-Red Kaukau, I have most of the Mata’s masks silver and gold but those don’t seem to be rare, the second rarest would be the Neon Miru again. Would be so cool to have a unique mask for a self Moc one day.

Mine does as well. I got it from the big parts canister. Was this a common issue? A shame

i’ve got a golden kraahkan, and a copper huna. methinks those are quite rare.

I never realized the red Kaukau is rare. I have one somewhere.

Any kaukau variant will sell for a little more than other masks. The transparent colors are striking! And the kaukau has some interesting variants, like how the orange was meant for Pohatu and the intentional yellow and light-blue “misprints” in Europe.

Speaking of, my pride and joy is my trans-orange kaukau. I don’t know if it’s strictly my “rarest” but it is certainly my most expensive.

1 Like

probably silver ignika or iruni and lhikans masks lol

A mata-green matau!

1 Like