What is your favorite Bionicle design of all time?

Sure I saw something like this before…

In terms of a specific design theme to things, I’d go with the Barakki.
In terms of how they are designed I’d go with Skopio XV-1 who is to this day, in my view, the best Bionicle set we have ever gotten.

2 Likes

My personal favorites are probably Toa Mahri Jaller, Makuta Antroz (specifically his mask), and the 2015 Lewa. The Lewa one surprised me, because I wasn’t that excited for him, but he looks really cool.

1 Like

You have no idea until you have him.

unless you do…cuz in that case…good for you.

Scopio was probably my favorite for a while.

Yeah, when I got him he really stood out. Not the best build probably, but I like the look.
The protecter of earth’s color was also cool.

1 Like

Indeed. Gali was good as well…but I HATE how far back her arms are…

Her mask, while very good, was just a little off. Don’t know what it was. Like the new blue though

2 Likes

I LOVE that mask, just looks a little…too feminine…I dunno. and I did not like how FAR BACK THE FRIGGEN ARMS ARE!!! AAAHHHH!!

1 Like

I take it you don’t like the arms.

NO!!! ONLY HER LOWER ARMS REACH PAST HER CHEST! WHAT THE FRICK!

sorry…she looks fine…

Ha, fair enough

1 Like

no more feminine than roodaka

To be fair… Roodaka’s head is the least feminine part of her. I mean… look at that claw hand. Daaaaaauuumn

1 Like

Well, I guess I just see it as Gali’s mask, so when I made a male MOC using the gold one …it looked…off…

Fair enough. Am I the only one who likes the protecter’s masks? Reminds me of Jaller Mahri’s mask.

1 Like

I very much liked Hydraxon and Toa Mata Nui

1 Like

Nope! I love them!

It looks like Jaller Mahri if he sucked his cheeks in, but in an awesome way. And the trans/solid colors… so good.

1 Like

Yea, but I wish there was a version with a mouthplate…

That would be cool

1 Like