What is your favorite Bionicle design of all time?

Just a generic question really! :slight_smile: My personal fave is Kardas!!!

3 Likes

01’ Pohatu

3 Likes

If we are going on toa I would have to agree! :smile:

Can it be a Moc? :stuck_out_tongue:

'03 Takanuva

I love everything about the new 2015 Toa. Their designs are unique, giving them a lot of character, not to mention they utilize the new building system in such a way that it manages to make them more complex than any traditional CCBS set of old (excluding titans). Their multipurpose weapons add great playability, and the fact that the Toa can carry secondary weapons when using their main weapons for transport is a plus in my books. Though greatest off all is the fact that they brought back the gears, but the included friction within them leaves freedom for more articulation. On the whole, the next gen Toa manage to nearly perfect every design of past Toa, a great balance between form and function that the Toa Metru almost managed to accomplish.

And speaking of which, the Toa Metru are my favorite Toa team from G1. As an attempt not to beat a dead horse by restating what I have already said about these sets, you can find my review about the Metru here under Community Reviews.

8 Likes

Lewa 2015.

Ehlek.

2 Likes

Turaga Lhikan lolz just kidding Toa Lhikan

2 Likes

Makuta Icarax

1 Like

Hydraxon

I don’t know why, I just really like him

1 Like

He was super freaking awesome…

1 Like

Nocturn
Barraki titan that glows in the dark with four arms.
If I only had him!

4 Likes

01’ toa and 03’ takanuva.

2 Likes

Maybe Axonn, who doesn’t love a giant axe…

Do prototypes count? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Wow they are pretty cool. I guess so yeah :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool! Which set is that a prototype for?

My best guess would be Keetongu

1 Like

It’s hard for me to choose, as many sets had cool designs.

I’d say Keetongu, Roodaka, Brutaka, the Toa Metru, the Toa Mahri, Piraka, and many others on this list.

1 Like