What is your favorite Bionicle set?

The green bean kind.

4 Likes

My favorties are Rocka 4.0 and Witch Doctor.

That’s breakout

A.K.A. 4.0

If you go to page 55 in “Bionicle: Makutas Guide to the Universe”, GREG FARSTEY spelt Karapar’s name as Carapar. He spelt it wrong.

Unpopular Opinion Time! :laughing:

My favorite sets of all time are the Bohrok. Sorry clone haters, but I think they were an absolute masterpiece.

anyway, continuing the trend
Small Sets: McToran
Toa sets: Toa Mata
Titan Set: Keetongu (probably another unpopular opinion) I also love the Bahrag, but Keet wins because of he pose-ability.

also my least favorite Titan set was Brutaka so I’m surprised to see that most of you loved him… I just always thought he had really awkward torso proportions…

1 Like

Brutaka’s one of my favorites, I have no idea what you’re talking about. His proportions look great, very human.

4 Likes

But… He doesn’t have hands!

True! but then again, neither do the Toa Mata.
To be fair, I’m not really sure what it is I like about Keet. He’s just a cool set to me.

I would say my favorite would be…probably…er…um…I’ll say…toa Ignika?..Maybe?

This is probably a really weird choice, but my favourite Bionicle set of all time is…

Oohnorak.

I just love his colour scheme, his build, his chunkiness compared to the other Visorak, the fact that Visorak are my favourite villain sets and his functions are great.

As for other sets…
Favourites:
Toa: Matoro Inika
Villain: Chirox
Small set: Tanma
Rahi: Oohnorak
Titan: Krekka
Vehicle: Mazeka

Least favourites:
Toa: Vakama Metru due to severe overexposure
Villain: Gorast
Small set: Dekar
Rahi: Tarakava
Titan: Roodaka
Vehicle: Rockoh T3 aka the flying refrigerator with a stone pun for a name

3 Likes

The madman said it
How is this possible?

1 Like

Krekka’s great.
His colour scheme is awesome, his foot design remains one of my favourites, his shoulder cannon function works flawlessly, he’s a wide boi, his head design is extremely innovative, he introduced many new and/or exclusive recolours, his asymmetrical arms work with his design considering his face and launcher, the use of palm tree segments on the launcher is ingenious, he’s stable, he’s sturdy, he’s got good articulation other than in one arm, he’s really chunky and heavy feeling, he’s very expressive, a lot more so than other sets, his other gimmick is hilarious, and he’s not exactly humanoid, making him stand out.

Brutaka’s great and everything, but Krekka is just the pinnacle of Bionicle Titans for me.

1 Like

Hydraxon looks the coolest but my favorite is Pohatu Mata

Titan: Maxilos/Umarak the Hunter
Villain (canister): Pridak/Skull Warrior/Antroz/All the piraka
Toa: Lewa/Pohatu '08 and Kopaka '16
Small set: Ikir
Vehicle: Jetrax
Matoran: Dekar
Glatorian: Gelu/Vorox

overall gen1: maxilos
overall gen2: umarak the hunter

2 Likes

Toa: Onua, Uniter of Earth
Villian: Skull Basher / Chirox
Vehicle: Boxor(I know it’s a titan set, but I count it as a vehicle)
Polybag: '01 Kanohi Pack
Rahi: Tarakava
Small set: Pahrak Va(or really any Va except Kohrak or Nuhvok)
Medium set: Terak
Titan: Takua and Pewku / Cahdok and Gahdok

Overall Favorite Set: Onua Uniter and Terak (Yes I know 2 sets, but they’re literally designed for each other)

1 Like

(before continuing i have only had 9 Bionicle sets and 3 of those was when i was younger.)

vehicle:
vultraz. I like the vehicle not the not possible, dark, abomination which they decide to give a name. (but I did accidently took off his arm then put it back on with out it breaking so yes.)

toa:
lewa uniter. this is the only toa set I ever had and now I can only find his mask

villain:
lava beast. i just love everything about him no complaints, not my favorite though

motron:
protector of ice.

rahi:
lord of skull spiders. hey here me out. he is technically a rahi and i like like him even after his flaws.

poly bag:
agil.

top 3:
number 1: vultraz.

number 2: lava beast.

number 3: loss

Edited for Triple Post - BioKnight

did you just

triple post

1 Like

Legends tell of the fabled quintuple post, but no. Such heresy is not fit for the boards at large …

4 Likes

Vorahk. There are so many great sets so it’s hard to choose but if I had to pick one that I like the most, it would be him.