What is your favorite organization in Bionicle?

Hello guys!
It’s been a long time since I wrote my first topic,
So sad because I’m so busy, sooo busy… :joy:

Anyway, today I want to communicate with you about…
the most impressive organizations of bionicle!

There are many organizations in bionicle world,
like ‘Brotherhood of Makuta’, ‘Order of Mata Nui’, ‘Dark Hunters’,
or another like this…

Please let me know, your favorite bionicle organization!
Also, my favorite is Dark Hunters,
because each members in their are distinctive :smiley:

I’ll see you guys later, Thanks for reading!

19 Likes

My Favorite is Order of Mata Nui! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I like the Brotherhood of Makuta.
I recognize them as “a mighty villain who challenged the world while being born as an apostle of the Great Spirit,” and I think that’s cool.
For a more minimal organization, I like Nynrah Ghosts, a group of craftsmen by Matoran who are on the side of Makuta.

6 Likes

The Dark Hunters.

They’re all unique, have cool designs and powers, and have some pretty awesome personalities and quirks.

Also, I know they’re supposed to be dangerous and evil, but it’s really hard for me not to see them as basically a gigantic group of misfits and morons the Shadowed One has to babysit.

14 Likes

Well, that’s because they’re usually written that way

4 Likes

so basically Krekka

also
The Order of Mata Nui is my favorite. Secretive warriors dedicated to fulfilling Mata Nui’s will.

2 Likes

I really like the Dark Hunters. There’s a lot that wasn’t explored there.

1 Like

Yeah! :heart_eyes: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

and I didn’t write the reason : I love their “mercyless justice”, like they terminate all people who knows where is island Artakha.
(And especialy, I very love the Helryx the leader because she was never just a simply ruthless person but A person who is wondering if her judgment is really correct, but intentionally decides to shake off her anguish and act.)

(In fact, Order took care not to let Krakua violate the Toa Code. If the Organization was really just ruthless, there would have been no need for such considerations.
I also like the fact that despite her impression, she clearly has her own weaknesses, such as secretly being temporarily fed up with her duties for a situation that is so chaotic, even though she formed the Order herself.)

5 Likes

I would say brotherhood of Makuta but by 2008 they were just “oh he’s an evil scientist” “he looks like a bat or bug because he’s evil” so I’m going to say the dark hunters just because everyone of them is very unique and their build are pretty sick :ok_hand:

@Bukkey Now I come to think of it, it’s hard to think about
justice organization that-as large as Order of Mata Nui.
they are unique, and I think they’re cool enough!
@of_alt I agree with that, they looks like- pure evil
(of course, not as all. because we have Krika)
And I couldn’t think about Nynrah Ghosts!
@Pakari Each member has their own character, that’s why I love them!
…but as you talk about, sometimes they look like comedy :joy:
@Winger Oh that’s true, we still have many questions about them… :face_with_monocle:
@Eilrach 2008 Makutas looked like apparent villains.
that’s a little pity for me, I expected various appearances of Makutas :frowning:

4 Likes

Hard to say because I love them all equally for different reasons.

If I was FORCED to pick I’d say Dark Hunters because of the design variety that has been displayed amongst the species. So much room for opportunity.

1 Like

Not technically an organization but I really liked the Federation of Fear. This story of traitorous defeated villains sent in a suicide mission is the serial I remember the most. I would love to work on a revamp of the story as a script increasing character development and interactions.

3 Likes