What is YOUR Mask Power and What do you think is the BEST or WORST Mask Powers to have?

no please don’t! this is for specifically the worst masks.

I would say the Avsa, mainly because Toa and Matoran don’t really eat, so what’s the point of having a mask of Hunger.

The mask drains the victim of their energy.

2 Likes

@AidanBionicle1 I know, but I always imagine it to cause a Toa to be like, “Ya know wat, Ia wanna burger.”. That is not how I want to see a Toa Warrior. :wink:

I think the Mask of Possibilities is the worst mask, The user can’t really even control it plus you don’t know what it is going to show you anyway!

2 Likes

Scuba tanks are heavy and a chore to carry around.

The Zatth is a pretty bad mask if you think about it. Summoning a random, potentially dangerous creature, and having absolutely no control over it afterwards would do more harm than good.

2 Likes

How do you know masks aren’t heavy to wear? :stuck_out_tongue:

The mask of undeath is pretty redundant

2 Likes

See, I don’t even understand the mask of undeath. Does it bring the user back to life? Does it bring other stuff back to life, because we already have the Tryna.

The mask of undeath vs Tryna

Bruh R U even gonna Tryna compare them. It’s too hard to even, it hurts my brain just thinking about it.

2 Likes

Skull Grinder is Hu-man Mask of Unded CONFirmeD!

1 Like

Okay so the mask allows the user to become a zombie to complete their last task(s)

2 Likes

Okay, so it only brings you back for a short time? That’s dumb! If I die,and I want to come back to life, I want it to be permanent!

2 Likes

The Mask of Undeath is a Kanohi that siphons off a fraction of its user’s life energy from their body, which it infuses the body with after death. The body is then animated by the lifeforce, and attempts to fulfill the last objective the user had while living. The mask gives the user no other special power and will slow down their processing, making it harder for them to fight. While undead, the user will lose all illumination in their eyes, making them empty and black.
Toa would consider this mask power immoral.

That’s actually pretty cool, but very creepy and dark.

The Matoran shown wearing a Mask of Undeath is not actually undead; instead, the mask has black glass-like eyepieces to mimic the appearance of undeath as Matoran cannot use Kanohi powers.

1 Like

I would hate to be a zombie. Especially if I was still conscious.

whelp, just a word of warning DON’T GO INTO THE EXPANDED MULTI-VERSE SUIFF TOO MANY MASK POWERS MY BRAIN IS NOW NON-EXISTENT

The Kanohi Mirdan. Mask of HahYouFellForThat

1 Like

what is the mirdan…

Dang it Pekekoa!
http://rack.0.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA2LzEyL2I0L2FuaW1hdGVkcmFtLjViODMyLmdpZgpwCXRodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/3414fbe3/725/animated-rampage.gif

9 Likes

I think I just found the mask of nightmares…

http://thingiverse-production-new.s3.amazonaws.com/renders/b6/71/0d/f5/dd/image_preview_featured.jpg

2 Likes