What is YOUR Mask Power and What do you think is the BEST or WORST Mask Powers to have?

Let’s discuss whovh masks these are, and have fun while doing it.

The redundant ones.

Those too.

Seriously there are like 5 or 6 masks that have powers that relate to the future!

Levitation. /s

2 Likes

I think every mask power has it’s uses, but the mask of water breathing seems kind of useless. Can’t toa of water already do that? Halhi has, and that’s before the Mahri transformation.
I have to agree with @squeaverking. the mask of levitation is redundant when there’s a mask of flight.

4 Likes

Toa of water cannot breathe underwater they have the ability to remain underwater for a long time though they cannot breathe underwater normally.

5 Likes

I would almost have to agree with this one since the Kadin pretty much makes it useless.

6 Likes

The Kadin makes it completely useless plus it looks better than the Miru

4 Likes

Don’t say that to Eljay!

2 Likes

Oh. I wasn’t sure. I’ll change my answer then: The Huna is almost useless due to the Volitak. The Huna does make you fully invisible, but you can still be heard while concealed.

1 Like

I think elasticity is the worst, Imagine getting pulled so hard that you get torn in half!

6 Likes

Remember that not only Ga-Matoran wear Kaukau

4 Likes

that too. So a Toa of fire could than breathe underwater.

5 Likes

“GAHHHH! IT BURNS! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU TALKED ME INTO THIS!!”
~The first Toa of Fire with the Kaukau

rip
/mt

6 Likes

I was trying to think of something when posted it. I guess it does have it’s uses.

They based the mask off an obscure background Matoran from the comics? Wow. It would look great if it wasn’t for those radio antennas.

Also, we already have a topic for this;

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/best-and-worst-kanohi-not-including-legendary-masks/9921

1 Like

@Rockho Ya I know but I made this to Specifically talk about the worst masks.

Edited for Double Post - Slime

6 Likes

HAHAHA! That’s awesome, but poor Toa of fire.

It’s actually a Toa, but sure lets say it’s a Matoran.

Also why did you change the song? (I’m sure both songs would have fit for the picture)

1 Like

inb4 this topic gets taken down (maybe?)–

I hate the Kaukau. It could easily be replaced with a scuba tank, and then you don’t even need a mask.

2 Likes