What is YOUR Paradise Like?

I was wondering, what is your guys’ paradises like? Mine is sitting up in my room with my TV playing a Lego Movie or Sci-Fi movie, while building MOCs. I try to do this on my days off, which today was one(VETERAN’S DAY!), and the movie, which is usually just Halo Legends or Bionicle 3, was Pacific Rim today. I almost forgot it was sitting on my shelf, which I feel stupid for, as my shelves aren’t even big at all. Big enough to get the job done though. The MOC I built was an Exo-Toa model for Dambro, who didn’t have his backpack on for convenience. It sadly came from Grimlock, one of my tallest, yet extremely gappy MOCs. But this one stands quite easily on its own. So what’s your paradise guys?

4 Likes

My paradise is exploring a frozen wasteland…

I’m serious…who knows what treasures you might find?

I can’t do this on my days off though…

8 Likes

A never-ending library/lego piece warehouse, with wifi, a few computers, and some friends.
Just read, game, and build with a few friends for the rest of forever.

9 Likes

My paradise is pretty much impossible to describe. It’s a location in one of my stories.

Basically, it’s infinite, but it’s the size of my own bedroom. It’s warm, but also cool. It always adapts to whatever you want. If you want a computer, it’s there, when you’re not using it, it’s not in your way. It’s also kinda like the Hotel California, meaning that once you’re in, you can’t leave without some sort of insane power.

It’s also sentient and evil.

6 Likes

your paradise is a Steven King novel?

8 Likes

While I really like @Jurgen’s paradise-idea, being like… An all-powerful deity with control over reality would be the best.

2 Likes

Have four clones of myself that were all me, and I controlled them all. That way, one clone could read a book, one could write a story, one could build Bionicles, and one could play on the computer, and one could just sit around thinking, or doing complex math problems for the fun of it, because I’m pretty good at math, as not evidenced in this post.

5 Likes

Without the sentient and evil part, I agree. Like a room you could change just by thinking it.

1 Like

Aw yeah.

16 Likes

Imagine an infinite Comic-Con, with every celebrity you’ve ever wanted, with all the merchandise you’ve ever wanted, with no one around but you and your closest friends (and of course the celebrities) and it’s free, and goes on as long as you want

3 Likes

My paradise contains no human life whatsoever. It’s basically just me, a self-upgrading high-end gaming PC, and a stable internet connection. This of course means I’d be completely separated from society except via the internet. It’d be like heaven to me.

10 Likes

with added unlimited supply of bionicle parts and system parts
This would be mine

3 Likes

An uncharted world and all the time to explore it.

2 Likes

Just a single soft king sized bed in a field of white and red flowers

2 Likes

A great sphere inwhich lies multiple biomes, usually dangerous ones. A fixed energy system that allows me to control the elements of these biomes. Full control over the population of this world, so that I can be alone or have access to other people depending on how introverted I’m feeling. A teleporter that allows me to bring the characters of my story to life and figure out how they would act in certain situations, plus a computer for me to write my stories and talk with you guys. Oh yeah, and a warehouse full of Constraction pieces, too.

4 Likes

A world free of the Illumakuta!

A world where all could be free!

And, embrace the gift given to us!

The Kanohi Alumni, great mask of Aluminum Foil

2 Likes

Wear a mask that’s foil-lined!
In case an alien’s inclined,
To probe your butt or read your mind :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

An Island somewhere.

6 Likes

My paradise… I’d be happy with the MUI. Sure it’s not perfect, but that’s why I like it. That is… Pre-great cataclysm.

2 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks that looks like Mata Nui with mountains?