What Is Your Rarest Bionicle Set You Own (Or Have Owned)?

As The title states, what is the most rarest Bionicle Set you own? It doesn’t have to be new or used, or that you don’t own it anymore, just the most rarest you have had, or still do. Mine is my sealed 8536 Toa Mata Kopaka from 2001.

Look at them seal stickers :smiley: Also, I’m not sure if this was unique to my own or was a factory error, but my Kopaka says: LEGO Produktion instead of Production. I still find it it neat. anyways, who else has some rare Bionicle sets? :smiley:

8 Likes

mine is probably just toa ignika from 2008. not really rare but… meh

1 Like

I had the Klakk 2008 Polybag for a while.

And for by a while I mean I used it for parts.

3 Likes

My Axalara, I actually lost a few pieces, so I’m trying to fix it up!

5 Likes

“A few pieces” :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not sure if these are “rare” as much as “old sets”, but I own Kopaka Mata, Lehvak, Guurahk, Nuju, and Ehrye: master of blue nips.

I own him too.

3 Likes

My rarest set is Skrall Starz; the only Bonkle Set I own. /s

My rarest set is proabbly my Rockoh T3, which isn’t even that rare in my opinion.

3 Likes

My rarest set is Ultimate Dume, which is only rare because of the mask, which I lost…

9 Likes

Nocturn.

In retrospect, I think that is the only titan set I’ve owned.

4 Likes

My rarest sets are probably the two McToran I have, Jala and Onepu.

4 Likes

I would trade out my Maku any day for an Onepu…

3 Likes

But then hau will you make Huki/Maku stop motion films?

6 Likes

'03 takanuva and a lot of the sets from '01-'05. That includes the tohunga and such

2 Likes

The Manas. They’re pretty hard to come by. I got them for $5 each. :smile:

Well, he is a pretty cool Titan.

4 Likes

I had a ton of rare ones, like the Ultimate dume box set, Kardas Dragon box set, Irrnak, Umbra, Lessovik and Karzhanni, Cahdok and gahdok, Exo toa, and more. If we are talking about age, I had most of the sets from 2001-2002, all of the sets from 2003-2007, most from 2008, and not many from 2009. Obviously as I got older I couldn’t afford to buy them anymore,so my collection went down, but for a while, before I lost most of them, I had shelves upon shelves loaded.

As for how I afforded them as a kid, I had a job delivering magazines, and would hoard money away until the new ones came out, then buy them all in one fell swoop.

1 Like

My rare sets are 1. Makuta 2003 2. All ToaMata with canisters and such 3. Takanuva 2003 4. Manas Crabs 5. Toa Lhikan and Kiknalo

1 Like

I had the actual Kardas set as opposed to just building him out of the titans. Also, Nocturn, Karzhanni, Umbra, Icarax, and Mutran & Vican.

2 Likes

I’ve got a bunch of generic sets :expressionless: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have the special edition of Sidorak, plus the Takanuva/Makuta special edition from '03, with the movie Krahkkan, plus the translucent Avohkii

Did Lewa catch the lime green plague?

Also my sparkling avokii or rockoh

No, he just had the normal '08-'10 joint problem where they would split on the mold lines. But my Nocturn is dead forever.

1 Like