What made Hero Factory GREAT?

:warning: WARNING: Opinion not Professional WARNING: Opinion not Professional :warning:

Hero Factory. The line that made me realise my enjoyment of MOCing. Yup. Hero Factory inspired all my MOC in one way or another. It’s story was meh, it’s sets were even more meh, but the pieces in the sets were the kicker for me. 1 month ago (I think), though, I watched ALL the webisodes. I was thinking: Uh, yeah, you beat him, but what will happen? And may I bring up the cliff hangers in Brain Attack and IFB. Yeah.

So my verdict of Hero Factory is: drumroll 5.5/10.

:warning: WARNING: Opinion not Professional WARNING: Opinion not Professional :warning:

8 Likes

the thing about the pieces is. they could make so many different ones wich would potentially make CCBS better than the bionicle system. but they create so few new ones per wave if they created like 4 different bionicle inspired pieces per wave that would be amazing. but now we get like 2 per wave wich then kinda gets over used. so ccbs has alot of potential but it needs to grow up first. but it’s starting to get there more and more.

It all ready is (Assuming the “Bionicle system” is the Inika build)

I liked the parts, and the sci-fi theme was cool just because it contrasted with Bionicle’s more tribal feel

i think that CCBS made it great, it looked like they were wearing armor in a way that was different to bionicle, everylimb could be armored without the armor being part of the limb

3 Likes

That…is a cool Idea…

@btmomegar Indeed…

I enjoyed how durable CCBS was. Too bad Furno 1.0 wasn’t made of CCBS

5 Likes

Oh burn :wink:

3 Likes

I do not like you @Risebell

Memorable Hero Factory episode moments:

-Furno over-training in order to impress Stormer

-Corroder vs. Surge, Bulk, Stringer, and Furno

-Furno vs. Infected Stormer

-1.0 Heroes getting rekt by the fire villains, and Surge’s sacrifice

-The Heroes’ cool upgrade scenes

-Fire Lord’s monologue about power and corruption

-Furno’s rivalry with Rocka

-Voltix releasing spirit Von Nebula from his body to cause the breakout

5 Likes

I agree…I love all of those…I REALLY like OoF.

2 Likes

Who here has went through the trouble of beating all first three Hero Factory online games? (Mission: Von Nebula, Mission: Ordeal of FIre, and Savage Planet). I have…the boss battles were intense. Required some grinding though to be able beat them all.

3 Likes

I have played them…the only ones I have ever beat are IFB and Breakout…

1 Like

Pfff…those were easy.

Beating Fire Lord was the hardest. Usually when fighting the other fire villains, after they bring down most of your health, you could hide somewhere where they can’t reach you and recharge your health. But with Fire Lord, the room was a square, so I was constantly running around in circles to avoid his attacks and try to recharge my health. I stopped between running to quickly fire at him a few times, then continue running. Took me a while to bring him down, but when you do…

Nevertheless, the games were quite fun.

6 Likes

I should try to find them on Biosector.

The Fire Villains reking the Heroes is by far my favourite.
I still love my Nitroblast for that very reason.And he looks cool.

5 Likes

Nitroblast was beast…but he is my least fave Fire villain…

What made Hero Factory great
said no one ever

1 Like

It was great.

2 Likes

I said it…

@Reokai YES IT WAS!