What’s up with upvotes?

So today I just realized that when you click on someone’s profile, there’s a count of how many upvotes you have.

What do these do? How do you get them?

8 Likes

I have no idea what those upvotes are, but you can bet by my petty ego that I want all the upvotes :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Maybe I just never noticed them, but I feel like they weren’t here until today :thinking:

EDIT: I think I figured it out. Y’know how you can vote for topics in the “ask ttv cast” category? Well, when I voted for a topic, my upvote count went up. So I guess you’ve voted for 4 topics.

6 Likes

I don’t know. What’s up with you?

6 Likes

I don’t know what they are, but the real question is.

Why do you have so many?

3 Likes

I just click on vote to see what it does.

Also, I wonder why they’re counted on our profiles now?

1 Like

i dont know but I must find out so I can amass as much

C L O U T

as physically possible.

4 Likes

I’ve just realized that there has been a few changes. One, the upvote thing. Two, when you click on your profile in the upper right corner, it looks different. Three, THERE IS A GIANT MARGIN ON THE LEFT AND I DO NOT LIKE IT!

1 Like

not when you’re on a desktop and you have your browser fill the entire screen :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I’m going to stick to mobile thank you very much.

2 Likes

But y’see I’m that one guy that doesn’t have a phone to pretend to be busy on in awkward social encounters.

3 Likes

hrm. I have no idea what to say anymore.

Except for: WHY DID YOU MAKE THE BOARDS DIFFERENT?!?!?!?!?!

EDIT: I also just realized that on the topics beneath the one you’re on, it shows the profile of the most recent replyer.

1 Like

additionally, when there’s no content in the “New” and “Unread” folders they don’t appear on the homepage. You have to use the keybind to get to them.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, that too.

1 Like