What Set Is This?

That is EXACTLY what I want people to think whenever I post it! Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

I had these too! Found them in a pack of parts at Value Village in almost the exact same arrangement. I was just as confused as you when I first saw 'em.

I think that those are the “legs” of this guy

5 Likes

That makes sense, because there is also a bunch of other parts that I had no idea what they were for. The blue Pahrak sheilds, and the puck launcher were also part of it.

3 Likes

That might be a set worth picking up. It’s got a mask that fits on a Toa head, some re colored Bionicle parts, and a lot of Technic pieces.

4 Likes

It was discontinued since 2003.

Bricklink is a thing.

3 Likes

Here is a doozie.

10 Likes

Hmmm, I think it was included in this set:

Sooo, yeah. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

I got the red one when it came out(and used the parts a little while back on a moc)

[quote=“Calvatron, post:24, topic:11690”]
It’s got a mask that fits on a Toa head,
[/quote]*terrifying (fun fact: they actually came with multiple faces.)

some re colored Bionicle parts
[/quote]and that chest piece

and a lot of Technic pieces.
[/quote]eh, nothing really useful.

2 Likes

It’s true, as I have a lot of the faces.
From random lots from eBay to specify.

2 Likes

I’d have to agree with @Payinku on this one. It does have some cool parts, but nothing too special. Unfortunately, it didn’t come with the goal or any of the pucks, but I do have the rest:

Another piece. This one is nothing too special, I just haven’t seen it in this color. I’m pretty sure it’s not from the Nui-Rama.

5 Likes

Surprised this topic is not more active - so here are a few. Couldn’t find pictures of varying set pieces so here are extracts from online instruction manuals;

1 - Which set is this from?
http://lego.brickinstructions.com/07000/7117/004.jpg

2 - Which set is this from?
http://lego.brickinstructions.com/08000/8733/004.jpg

3 - Which set is this from?
http://bricks.argz.com/bricksfiles/lego/08000/8756/010.jpg

Edit 2; So not sure what was up with that, images showed for me but not others and there was some weirdness. Either way, switched images :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I can’t see the pictures, toysperiod says that I don’t have access to that image.

Given up on that one, a combination of derping on the boards and derping on the site >< Changed the images now :slight_smile:

The second is from Axonn, yes?

Third is Sidorak.

1 Like

The first one is Gresh Stars, the other two I can confirm are like @legomaster1378 said.

2 Likes

Oh yeah! It never occurred to me that that armour add-on was only introduced in 2010. I thought that first image might have been one of the 09 vehicle drivers.

1 Like

This is Stars Rahkshi

That’s Keetongu

And this is Tahu Mata.

Don’t listen to @Emuex or @legomaster1378!

5 Likes

Tahu got ripped then…

4 Likes

[quote=“Emuex, post:36, topic:11690, full:true”]
The first one is Gresh Stars[/quote]

Yep, correct :slight_smile:

2 Likes