What Set Is This?

I (well, my mom, really) go to Savers to find random bags of Bionicle parts, and sometimes there are half completed sets in there. Once it was 2003 Takanuva, and another time, there were random Nui-Jaga parts. I’ll post random groups of parts that I think go together, because some of them just seem like really cool sets. I hope at least some of you guys will be able to see and tell me what set they’re from, because I know nearly nothing of LEGO outside of Bionicle. I’ll start off with this:

17 Likes

That is the 8010 TECHNIC Darth Vader set from 2002.

14 Likes

question answered. topic should be closed

1 Like

I think he is trying to post every new bag of pieces he gets, to make it a sort of guessing game. But then again, that would mean this topic would be dead until he gets his new piece bag.

2 Likes

No. He wanted to know what it was. He said he knows what the bionicl ones are, but no idea what this one was.

1 Like

Fair enough. :smile: It looks like I was proven wrong. So, should we get the Mod-Squad in here?

1 Like

I have been indirectly summoned!

From what @Emuex said, I gather he wants to make this an ongoing game whenever he gets new parts. At that, I say “Fantastic idea!”

Moved temporarily to LEGO category -legomaster

5 Likes

So that’s where that large Darth Vader head came from…
This one’s a little harder, and I’m not positive that they came from the same set. Whatever.

5 Likes

I believe that it’s this Racers set called “Slammer Raptor” (featuring dual matau staffs)

11 Likes

Make sure that thing does not hit your new car, okay?

5 Likes

I guess if anyone else has random parts that they’re not sure what they go to they can post them here also.

5 Likes

This is an awesome topic! :smile:

What is this?

6 Likes

Charlie’s leg

6 Likes

Poor Charlie…

1 Like

I know what it is…

It’s a Velociraptor leg. :smile:

I guess not everyone knows that joke of mine yet…

6 Likes

oh I got it…

1 Like

Still don’t know what these are, I don’t think they go with the Darth Vader set.

3 Likes

They’re LEGO pieces obviously.

4 Likes

Ah yes, that’s correct. Case closed.

4 Likes

I get the joke, and every time I see it I just say, of course he did that…

1 Like