What six mask powers would you have in a Golden Kanohi?

When the Toa Mata collected all the masks, they were rewarded with Golden Kanohi masks which had the powers of six masks in one. (We’re not counting the noble masks in this topic.) So if you received a golden mask, what six mask powers would you like it to have? What would it look like? And what combinations of mask powers would you use?

What six mask powers would you like to have in a Golden Kanohi?

What would it look like?

What mask power combinations would you use?

7 Likes

I’d have a gold Rode, with the powers of a Rode, Olmak, Hau, Komau, Kadin, and Volitak.

Before anyone else has a chance…

I want the Vahi, the Avhokii, the Ignika, the MoC, the Kraahkan, and the Olmak with a golden Kraahkan as the aesthetic

6 Likes

wow. You just described one of my fanfics in 8 words. Incidentally, I called it the Mask of Infinity.

In all honesty: Spirit, detection, Telekinesis, illusion, telepathy, and… the Faxon.

Golden Faxon, with Jaller’s mask of Sonar, Hau, Miru, Kongu’s mask, Ruru (cause peeps marshmallows think my mask is that anyway), and water breathing mask/Kau Kau. So basically all the powers of my Spartan OC! Wait, water in the games kills you… So… OH GOD!!!

1 Like

My thoughts exactly, plus a huna so i can hide.

1 Like

But if you have the Kraahkan, you can use the shadows as your cover =P

Shape: Kanohi Garai

Powers: Speed, Mind Control, Accuracy, Gravity, Emulation, and Regeneration.
Yup. All of the powers belong to masks notably used on Toa/Matoran of Stone.

2 Likes

It would look like the Kakama.

It would be empowered Kakama(duh), Kualsi, Pehuki, Komau, Shelek, and Kiril

1 Like

I want a gold…metru hau
has the powers of a hau, kualsi, akaku, kadin, kiril and garai
Why you may ask
Lets look at them powers
Shielding, fast travel, x ray vision, flight, regeneration and gravity
I wanna be super man m8
I wanna be super man…

Fun fact: nisgi’s miru is actually a kadin, disguised to look like a miru (like how krakua’s mask looks like a hau, but its actually a suletu)

2 Likes

I’d have a golden Kraahkan, with the powers of Shadow, Invisibility, levitation, x Ray, illusions and shielding.

So uh.

Please don’t hate me, but:

Woltrak, Tintra, Omnus, Mimicra, Mirurn, and Ansolar.

Yes all masks from my G1 fanfic :3

For those who are wondering, Mask of The Hunt, Destruction, Omnipresence, Total Mimicy, Mirroring, and Moonlight.

I will hate you as much as I want to >:D
jk

2 Likes

Without using OP masks…

I’d have a mask that looks like my self-MOC’s mask but better detailed. With the powers of the Matatu, Suletu, Huna, Volitak, Sanok, and… I’ll throw a Jultin in there because why not.

It would probably not have a mouth hole or anything, because I don’t like those. Probably would look like one of the Knight’s Kingdom masks.

Basically I would use the Huna and Volitak powers to effectively disappear from an area, and then use the Suletu to mind-read anyone who comes nearby. A killer espionage act. Could also use the Sanok, Matatu or Jutlin to attack people while I’m still invisible and silent. The Matatu and Jutlin could also make for an awesome interrogation combo.

Gold Lhikan Hau complete with powers of the Hau, Calix, Volitak, Huna, Kadin, and Rode.

Mine would look like a fusion of the Vahi and the Kakama, or it would look like the completed Vahi.

It would contain the powers of the Vahi and the Nuva masks of Speed, Levitation, Flight, Air, and Fate.

The masks of Speed, Levitation, Flight, and Air would give me very fine control over the power of flight. The Vahi and Kakama would make me go super fast. And the Calix Nuva would help me better control these abilities and my own performance.

Golden mask of pocket dimension:
Open a gate to a pocket dimension
Teleport using the pocket dimension as a hub
Shoot objects out of the gate
Cut objects with the gate
Shape objects with the gate
Delete objects that are in the pocket dimension

Speed, Emulation, technology, regeneration, invisibility, and strength

As for the shape of mine, I guess Solek’s Akaku

I would have:
Pakari-strength, Akaku-X-ray, Iden-spirit, Kualsi-quick-travel, Suletu-telepathy, Mohtrek-time duplication. Iden would be the golden mask.
Or as alternatives in the corresponding order:
Matatu-telekinesis, Kaukau-water breathing, Volitak-stealth, Kadin-flight, Felnas-disruption, Zatth-summoning. Volitak would be the golden mask.
-Oonie

1 Like

The original 6 were pretty well rounded. I would just swap the akaku for a matatu.

3 Likes