What Was The Best Gift You ever got?

This topic is asking you what was the best gift you ever got. This can be a Lego set to anything really, even Bionicle.Lol. Well to start things the best gift I got was an Xbox One and Gresh as a birthday gift :slight_smile: If a topic similar exists then it can be moved to that topic thanks!

2 Likes

best gift I ever got was probably my computer, as it was so unexpected and unnecessary, my mom and dad got me it anyways, didn’t even ask for it, I just got it, it was amazing

4 Likes

What he said

2 Likes

If were just doing material things, my ipod. My parents, much like in MFS’s story, just gave it to me almost exactly two years ago.

2 Likes

Best gift… probably eternal life with God… still thanking him for that one.

If this goes against board rules, I’ll take it down, but I don’t see it as being a religion thing. However, easily reconsidered.

2 Likes

Hmmm, I don’t know…

1 Like

The best Gift I had ever received was my first LEGO Set. I remember it well. I was a young child only at the age of four. You see, I love Star Wars; It was the running factor of my life from three years old. The story, the score. It just worked.

It was after a rather long First day at my Preschool. My mom decided that me and my siblings should get something because we had just started school (Was I a spoiled child? Yes, yes I was…), so we went to a long lasting friend of my LEGO Hobby, Target. We aimed for the Toy Section, which was located at the back of the store for some reason, and I immediately went to the Star Wars Section. It had everything! Galactic Heroes, Action Figures, a TaunTaun, Puzzles, Stuffed Chewbaccas. Anything you wanted was in that aisle. But those didn’t catch my attention. No, The LEGO Star Wars Set, Darth Vader Transformation was the sole bearer.

In my head, hundreds of thoughts were stirring. “What is that?”, “Why does Darth Vader look like a Robot?”, “What is LEGO?”. I then grabbed it from the shelf and showed it to my Mom. “Mommy, what is this?” I said as a four-year-old Moron. “[Censored Because It’s My Name] you silly, its a LEGO toy.” She said. I then shook the Box. “It sounds like a puzzle; I’m gonna choose this.”

I walked out with a LEGO Set that day; something brand new. That one set has built me as a person. that one set has made me choose what I want to be when I’m older. That one set made me Plural.

Well, that’s just my uber cheesy story…

5 Likes

One Christmas many years ago, I arrived home from a trip to some relatives house.

I open one of my presents, and IT WAS JOHN CENA it was Pohatu, and 3 Bohrok.

6 Likes

lego sets and money

It’s so special, I know

2 Likes

The day of Christmas 2011, I opened one of the presents my grandparents gave to me, finding something I had been wanting for quite some time. It was Pohatu Mata.

2 Likes

A couple Christmas’es during 2008/2009 I got all of the Winter wave (besides Radiak and Antroz), Toa Ignika, Makuta Icarax, Rockoh T3 and Axalara T9. I might have gotten it wrong, but basically, I was able to get most of 2008 with my parents money. xD

1 Like

Iruini and Norik, my first Bonkle sets, were a gift. I got them from my grandparents, who confused them for Transformers.

4 Likes

Stuffed Chewbaccas lol. Yea I remember the old days when Star Wars action figures were good :wink:

@Stoax Nice :smile:

Edited for double post -legomaster

1 Like

Brought a tear to my eye…

3 Likes

Those Rahkshi that my cousin gave to me.

Those are basically the biggest reason of why I’m here and why I like BIONICLE.

3 Likes

This is a tough question… Imma go with Nidhiki and Nivahk. That was a cool birthday gift. Ah, the times when Titans were cheap…

But I thought you said you didn’t care about people knowing your name?

3 Likes

I don’t think I have ever said that…

3 Likes

Most were 2004 Bonkles.