What was the main Idea for your SelfMOC?

I do know

But

I also have different ideas about stuffs!

^w^

that is fine…and no one is reading my comments…

1 Like

Wait… who are you? /s
^w^

leaves a hole in your head

Im the guy that just killed you…,

Anyway, the idea behind my Self-MOC was to merge my two identities: ToaNuju120 from the Boards, and Political_Slime from Minecraft. Eventually I dropped ToaNuju, but still kept some of the characteristics.

15 Likes

I like burnt orange
I like kakamas
I only had a kakama in burnt orange
Payinku was born.

honestly, there really isn’t an idea,
I made a moc, and loved it so much I made it my self-moc.

then killed him to make my G2 self-moc, which gave me reason to revamp him.

8 Likes

That always works.

@Pot8o
@RaptorTalon19
@Creep

guys

basically what slime Slababa said

1 Like

NEVER FORGET

Man, I remember OG Political Slime Terribad self moc

I remember ko metru

memories.
hell

I remember that creepy avatar you had with the nuju mask on the really buff person.

Imo slime, you have one of the most original mocs on this boards.

7 Likes

What on earth is that unholy amalgamation of gunshots and wailing human male noises?!?

2 Likes

crypta was inspired by my liking of mercenary characters, the color black and a mask from a 2007 makuta matoran mask. the very first form had skeletal wings, which wouldnt stay up, so i tok them off her. then she had a dress/cloak i made from an old ■■■■■ i cut up. i didnt like it anymore so i scrapped that and traded her large sword for a sniper rifle. after that, in order to give her a slimmer look, waist articulation, and make her a bit more spacey, i took her apart and rebuilt a more sleek and dynamic figure. i brought back the wings by giving her a jetpack that folds up and hs a handle so she can carry it like a brief case

2 Likes

Cool! can you give me a link to her?

1 Like

<

img src=“/uploads/db5640/19788/1ccbc58301428ca4.jpg” width=“375” height=“500”>

Your link is broken…

4 Likes

just edited the code for her

6 Likes

K thanks!

I suppose I should take this chance to mention what the idea for Entropy is…
Imgur
So…this guy. Also known as Generic McGeneric.

That’s entirely intentional, despite his name. I won’t go into depth on the original concept, but this character is intended to be, for lack of a better description, a blank slate, an unpainted canvas. I can do whatever I want with him. He also has several modes he can go into, which is explained through his ability to absorb or copy certain abilities, such as mimicking a tesla, absorbing a hit from a flame thrower to gain the ability to…combust…and most powerful is his Seeker mode, which gives him a massive weapon pack, consisting of rocket launchers, rocket pads, energy cannons, and laser sights for all of them.

He also has a few tools, such as his Zero Blade and his Plexiblades.

Oh and he has a “pet” named RAID. More info on that in…no idea how long. Could be a month, could be a year, could be never.

9 Likes

I want this guy to transform into a jet now…

2 Likes

Indeed.

"Thundercracker! you putrid traitor!

3 Likes

@Ekorak
thanks for that

@RaptorTalon

back view

Edited for double post by Scarilian

1 Like