What Was The Smartest Thing You've Done?

Shout out to @meepinater for the idea! Tell me the smartest thing you done.

5 Likes

Don’t know yet, I’m sure someone will tell me when it happens. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

That’s a fair statement.

it’s less one thing and more of a culmination of many similar small things
But reading ingredient labels.
it’s probably quite literally saved my life on multiple accounts.

6 Likes

Yeah. I look at the protein for foods to make sure I don’t go over my limit because I have Methylmalonic acidemia.

2 Likes

I’m allergic to pretty much every kind of nut that exists so I gotta be careful about that

3 Likes

I know that you had to be allergic something when you said that.

1 Like

make the snoop dogg tag

8 Likes

Leave the message boards for a limited hiatus a year ago.

4 Likes

I once won a large(ish) game of mafia on the first round with minimal information. That’s where my smarts must have peaked.

5 Likes

nothing

2 Likes

Probably getting a compsci degree with a 3.9.

3 Likes

Decided to be well-read

despite the attempts of @John_Smith

2 Likes

Became a serious Bionicle fan, red all the books and joined this board. Those were gooood decisions.

went clinically insane

and grew teeth

5 Likes

Hopefully changing schools was, at least it’s better than some other ideas. Before I went to a “scince and stuff” high school and now I go to an “art and stuff” high school. Definitely doing much better than last year.

3 Likes

I’ve learned to let go, and accept change.

5 Likes

Getting into vintage Lego at a young age and buying up vintage sets before nerd culture and Lego prices exploded.

Although I regret not buying the monorail to this day…but if you close your eyes

Tbh It isn’t the smartest thing I’ve done, it would be pretty hard to choose just one thing, not dying of hypothermia that one time would be one…

4 Likes

Joining this website

4 Likes