We all have done stupid things so tell me yours.
Don’t get me started, the reply would be too long
You can pick one if that helps.
Oh, there are just so many. Here are a few. Some of these are funny to look back at, but I wish I could remove some of them from my memory.
- flushed a Dorito bag down the toilet because I was too lazy to put a bag into the trash can
- I was playing a game with my brothers where I closed my eyes, while they guided me through a room. My brother instructed me to fall straight down onto a beanbag, but I fell onto a windowsill instead, and had to get stitches.
- I got home from kindergarten and accidentally pooped my pants. Without washing it, and placed it into the wash basket
- Cried at the doctor’s office because I was worried that the doctor would think that the inside of my mouth looks gross
- Told my babysitter that her butt smelled bad
- Awakened my inner Wario by eating a whole raw clove of garlic (It gave me nausea for a few minutes, but it wasn’t too too bad)
- I was riding on the back of golf cart with my brother. We were showing off to each other by putting our feet on the ground while driving. Well, I decided to put both of my feet on the ground and not hold onto anything, and fell off. Luckily, I was able to catch up the golf cart and jump on with neither the tourguide (who was driving) nor my dad (who was in the passenger seat) noticing.
- I was in Spanish class, and we were doing an activity in which someone had to exit the classroom while everyone else had to hide something. I volunteered first, and when I left the classroom, I began saying gibberish in a weird voice. When I went in, everyone in the classroom was smiling. I only recently realized that they almost definitely heard me. It’s made even more awkward by the fact that generally don’t talk that much in class.
The sad thing is that a lot of these happened in the past 1-2 years.
Me and my brothers used to play a lot of imagination games, most of which involved jumping and Running and such. On one occasion, I was jumping from my brother’s bed to my bed, which wasn’t the best idea because my bed is much higher than his and it was probably a 3-4 foot jump, but I’d done it a couple times before. So as I started the jump, my brother decided it was a good time to grab my ankles, and so I went down and hit my head on the foot of my own bed. That was fun.
I also bit my brother’s back once. That was interesting
I was born on Earth. Really the worst thing.
Though it all was worth knowing about Bionicle
Edited title to be actually grammatically correct
Awakening your inner Wario is never a stupid thing
I work in a fast food place with one of those Freestyle machines, and on six separate occasions, I have tried to pour in full buckets of ice without first taking off the lids.
Included but not limited to:
Getting nails stuck in my hand when I was trying to fix a bed a few years ago.
Losing a phone in a taxi cab.
Writing dumb/cringe posts on here from a while back.
No bad. You must not say that. Out of this house out of this house!
Many of us have made this mistake
you cannot silence us all
Thinking that becoming a Moderator here was remotely a good idea.
b-but you were my favorite mod
I’m sorry for your loss
I once misheard my mother’s instructions and put a rotisserie chicken in the freezer instead of the fridge.
I once put a Chef Boyardee tin of pasta in the microwave for 90 minutes instead of 90 seconds. Thankfully, my mistake was realized after a couple of minutes
I put a paperclip into an electrical socket
I once entered the BioCup with the stupid notion that I could actually beat the best Bionicle builders in the entire world
then I did it again