What Was The Stupidest Thing You've Done?

We all have done stupid things so tell me yours.

1 Like

Don’t get me started, the reply would be too long

5 Likes

You can pick one if that helps.

Oh, there are just so many. Here are a few. Some of these are funny to look back at, but I wish I could remove some of them from my memory.

• flushed a Dorito bag down the toilet because I was too lazy to put a bag into the trash can
  • I was playing a game with my brothers where I closed my eyes, while they guided me through a room. My brother instructed me to fall straight down onto a beanbag, but I fell onto a windowsill instead, and had to get stitches.
  • I got home from kindergarten and accidentally pooped my pants. Without washing it, and placed it into the wash basket
  • Cried at the doctor’s office because I was worried that the doctor would think that the inside of my mouth looks gross
  • Told my babysitter that her butt smelled bad
  • Awakened my inner Wario by eating a whole raw clove of garlic (It gave me nausea for a few minutes, but it wasn’t too too bad)
  • I was riding on the back of golf cart with my brother. We were showing off to each other by putting our feet on the ground while driving. Well, I decided to put both of my feet on the ground and not hold onto anything, and fell off. Luckily, I was able to catch up the golf cart and jump on with neither the tourguide (who was driving) nor my dad (who was in the passenger seat) noticing.
  • I was in Spanish class, and we were doing an activity in which someone had to exit the classroom while everyone else had to hide something. I volunteered first, and when I left the classroom, I began saying gibberish in a weird voice. When I went in, everyone in the classroom was smiling. I only recently realized that they almost definitely heard me. It’s made even more awkward by the fact that generally don’t talk that much in class.

The sad thing is that a lot of these happened in the past 1-2 years.

2 Likes

Me and my brothers used to play a lot of imagination games, most of which involved jumping and Running and such. On one occasion, I was jumping from my brother’s bed to my bed, which wasn’t the best idea because my bed is much higher than his and it was probably a 3-4 foot jump, but I’d done it a couple times before. So as I started the jump, my brother decided it was a good time to grab my ankles, and so I went down and hit my head on the foot of my own bed. That was fun.

I also bit my brother’s back once. That was interesting

1 Like

I was born on Earth. Really the worst thing.

Though it all was worth knowing about Bionicle

1 Like

I joined this website

10 Likes

Edited title to be actually grammatically correct

Awakening your inner Wario is never a stupid thing

3 Likes

I work in a fast food place with one of those Freestyle machines, and on six separate occasions, I have tried to pour in full buckets of ice without first taking off the lids.

3 Likes

Included but not limited to:

Getting nails stuck in my hand when I was trying to fix a bed a few years ago.

Losing a phone in a taxi cab.

Writing dumb/cringe posts on here from a while back.

Liking Kahi.

9 Likes

No bad. You must not say that. Out of this house out of this house!

Many of us have made this mistake

you cannot silence us all

1 Like

Thinking that becoming a Moderator here was remotely a good idea.

10 Likes

b-but you were my favorite mod

I’m sorry for your loss

4 Likes

I once misheard my mother’s instructions and put a rotisserie chicken in the freezer instead of the fridge.

2 Likes

I once put a Chef Boyardee tin of pasta in the microwave for 90 minutes instead of 90 seconds. Thankfully, my mistake was realized after a couple of minutes

5 Likes

I put a paperclip into an electrical socket

I once entered the BioCup with the stupid notion that I could actually beat the best Bionicle builders in the entire world

then I did it again

4 Likes

I entered Future Danny into the first round of the biocup

2 Likes