We all know a fad we hate, so I'll start with one: Minion memes. They plague the internet.
The Hipster looks,because that enraged The Hippies and The Gangsters very bad.
All they do is go "DOODABEPBOP." They also look like yellow corndogs.
- Saggy pants - you just look ridiculous if you don't pull your trousers up
- Bling/swag - covering yourself with flashy jewellery just makes you look silly
- Piercings - more particularly face or body piercings. I'm not sure why anyone would ever want to look like this
- Tattoos - so many people get these then realise that it was a mistake shortly after
- Shaving one side of the head - why shave one side of the head and then have the hair folded over it, just baffling
- Trailers having inception noise - what worked for one or two films might not work for every film
- Duck face - has not looked good since the 1940's
- Yolo - this has never been used right, its supposed to be about cherishing life, not an excuse to do stupid stuff
- Teen romance flicks - we get it, love triangle, conflict, character ends up using both. Its never been interesting no matter how many times you do it
- Selfie - I suppose there are excuses to take a selfie, however 99.9% of the time it looks ridiculous
- The Kardashians
- Honey Boo Boo
- Jersey Shore
- Woo Girls
I concur with everything Scar said.
also the fact that Swag means cheap free stuff
Disco was pretty bad.
I AM NOT CHEAP
Reality TV shows in general are pretty bad, excluding the one that will take place when people go to Mars, though I doubt I'll like that anyway.
The game that has destroyed people and the a little piece of the internet...
swag is the same as 'slick' or 'cool': Basically means you're pretty popular and deserve stuff or something.
At least someone gets me.
Also, another fad I hate is "deez nutz" and lots of other stupid memes people say to respond. Deez Nutz is literally the pinnacle of all stupidity. Once you say it as a response to a serious question of mine, I just will never take you seriously anymore.
These 7th graders in my school regularly walk into the library and yell deez nuts thinking they're hilarious. HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA-
Well they're not. They only make themselves look dumb.
It's with any vine that gets super popular, not just deez nuts.
Ahem WHAT ARE THOSE?!!! Etc...