What Was Your BIONICLE Childhood Like?

when i was a kid i had lewa, and 2 masks. i also had the nui kopen and i won any battle i was challenged to by my friends in the club. so what was your childhood with bionicle like?

6 Likes

I would adjust the category and topic title to more accurately fit the content, but I’m not really sure what’s being said here.

You were in a club?

What do you mean by battle?

6 Likes

Kopaka with a sliver kanohi kakama and a gold hau, alongside a Bohrok of gravity we’re my first two Bionicle’s that I still have today.

5 Likes

Me and my friends started a bionicle club, and we used the 2001 gearbox functions to battle.

4 Likes

changed topic title and category to better reflect contents -ghid

4 Likes

I remembered what masks I have. The green hau, the lime ruru, and the green miru.

3 Likes

Onua Mata was numero uno for me back in 2001. I distinctly remember having tremendous difficulty finding Kopaka Mata (y’know the white one!). My great aunt who lives in NYC had to go to FAO Shwarz on 5th Avenue to find him but I had to wait until Thanksgiving to get my mitts on him. I also remember someone in my neighborhood was handing out Mc’toran on Halloween and me and my friend (not a bonk fan) both saw the OG Huki and my poor 9 year-old brain short circuited long enough for her to snatch it away before my shock subsided. I’m still scarred by this.

4 Likes

probably widely different from your one. I’m a good generation younger than most of the og fanbase, I’m a g2 fan. I bought 5 sets and then fell out of it for 8ish years. wow it been that long?

2 Likes