What Will You Do Now?

Now at the time of this topic being made, LEGOGreg still very much works for The LEGO Group. However with his future there ending around the end of July, a question I and I know a lot of people have is what you intend to do in the immediate future.

Not in relation to future employment, but your status in relation to the community: Will you still be interested in occasionally answering questions? Will your writing ventures become more of a focus for you? Will you change your level of involvement with the community in terms of how/when/if you interact with Bionicle fans?

And far more importantly: How are you doing, with all that has happened?

31 Likes

I don’t foresee leaving the site, though I probably will have to create a new account since my current one is a LEGO employee account.

22 Likes

I believe the staff can easily adjust that. You’ll just have to let them know you want it changed.

5 Likes

If you need the email and name for the account changed, we can make sure that is done. If the account has to remain (if it has to do with LEGO owning it), and you need to make a new one, that is fine.

13 Likes

I don’t think the account would need to be withdrawn, I am the only one from LEGO who ever uses it. When it comes time, we can just change the name and email.

11 Likes