What would you do if you had an Olmak?

I would travel to alternate universes where BIONICLE sets that were unproduced in our universe (such as Toa Ahkmou) were the exact opposite. I could always use a Sand Tarakava in my collection!

1 Like

I was actually thinking the same thing! I want to go to a dimension where Artakha and Tren Krom were built.
I would also go to a dimension where Neon Mirus, Chrome Haus, and infected Haus are plentiful! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’d obviously go to the Bionicle Universe first.

@Axonn126 http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?colorID=16&itemID=19895
You mean the dimension known as “Bricklink”? It is indeed a wonderful place.

Edited for double post- Star

2 Likes

Personally, I just want a Vahi. I’ve been using Pohatu Phantoka;s mask, but I really wannt the real thing

God I have so many masks that I still need/want. Olmak being one of them. Gold Miru is up there too.

I am talking about a universe where you only have to pay $0.20 for the Neon Mirus, Infected Haus, copper masks, and golden Vahis.
@Matoro I really want one too! I don’t have Pohatu Phantoka’s mask so I use the ankle armor that comes in the Mata Nui canister set on a Toa Metru head. XD

@ToaVuhii I have two Olmaks actually, I also have one Golden Miru. One of the masks I got from a friend in a bag of parts, and the other I got from a Brutaka set I bought some time ago.

1 Like

I have one. It’s on a MOC.

3 Likes

:open_mouth: you have the disk of time too?!?!?!?

Indeed. Most of the time, it would come along with the Vahi. However, I got both from a garage sale, and I actually have two disks of time, and two Vahis. Not to brag or anything. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Wow, that’s awesome.
I am hoping that one day I will be able to go to a garage sale and score some awesome BIONICLE sets/parts, mainly masks and older parts.

If your lucky, you can score some pretty good parts. I got my Vahis, Takanuva, and other 2001-2003 pieces that way. Although, not all people are interested in selling their BIONICLEs.

1 Like

Same here.

1. Go to bionicle universe

2. Go to the alternate dimension where applego takes over earth

thats all it got

1 Like

travel across the multiverse, possibly initiate a plot to create an amalgam universe, maybe go to a universe where I could get powers, etc etc.

See ya I’m going to the bionicle universe im bringing Tahu Mata to my 15 Birthday so childish but good!!!

1 Like

I would use the Olmak to go to some video game universes.
To steal some Technology which I will sell for profit.

1 Like

id take the olmak go to the matoran universe then get struck by lightnig from the red star follwed by dunking in molten prodermis then i would be (dun dun dunnnn) the inika nuva

I’d put it right behind my doorway with the other end of the portal leading to a pit of lava. No more nosy neighbors!

nope you would burn up and die

3 Likes

Do you mean Energized Protodermis? Even if you did, you’d have a 50/50 chance of being brutally eviscerated.

2 Likes