What Would You Do if you lost your BIONICLE collection?

What would you do if EVERY SINGLE Bionicle piece you have was destroyed or lost somehow? Would you buy new one’s? What about the sentimental value? Let me know what you would do in my situation :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Does that mean intact sets or Mocs were destroyed as well? Or just the pieces?

I would get in my Eva Unit Eva unit - MW01 by ChaoticTempleKnight on DeviantArt and hunt down the person who destroyed my parts. Then I would go on Ebay and buy a bunch of part lots and proceed to rebuild all my MOCs and sets.

But realistically I would go on Ebay and, like I said, buy a bunch of part lots and rebuild everything I had.

3 Likes

This happened to you?

I would buy new ones.

1 Like

House fire.
All the Bionicles in your possession. Every piece, put together or not.

You have my full sympathy.

3 Likes

Oh. A crap ton of money would be spent on buying new ones.

1 Like

I’d probably break down and cry for a few hours. Then I’d move on with my life.

4 Likes

I’d end up like RPG Eljay

7 Likes

Acting under the assumption that my system pieces would be destroyed as well, I would for sure try to buy new sets, and some of the old ones on eBay. I would regret the loss of those pieces and find it difficult to MOC with a much-diminished collection of pieces.

I might also be convinced to get a job so that I can quickly rebuild my LEGO collection.

3 Likes

Woah. Seriously? Your house burned down? That must’ve been tragic. That is one of the worst things that could ever happen to someone. When did this happen and what did you do?

If this were to happen to me … I would salvage as much of the burned/melted pieces and keep them in a bundle on a shelf and dedicate a shrine to those poor lost souls. Because unlike some people, I don’t buy replacements, because love can never be replaced.

2 Likes

I would think

Then buy another Tahu and PoF.

Eventually, it would affect me.

At that point I die.

2 Likes

I would punch a Kewa in the face. Just because.

Then I would probably buy more parts.

1 Like

I would sing this song.

2 Likes

At least I have the comics. rip

2 Likes

I would probably flip out for a while, regretting that I didn’t use my camera to make instructions of my MOCs to rebuild with new pieces with.

Then I would re-collect anyway; thank Mata-Nui for Ebay and Amazon.

4 Likes

I would end my life, my life, and my life. Did I mention I would end my life?
/s

I would sit in the corner and cry, day, and night, all day, everyday.

1 Like

crawl up in a fetal position and cry.

6 Likes

Die on the inside most likely. Not really a subject I’ve really thought about. Maybe I should make an off-shore Bionicle Bank account. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes