What would you do if you won the Gold Mask?

If you won the solid gold mask, what would you do with it? Would you keep it for all time and possibly be buried with it? Would you sell it? Or would you wait till the sets come out to decide???

Post your thoughts below.

(- Personally, I’m more interested in the Suva Shrine then the mask.)

3 Likes

I would keep it. I agree with you that the stand is better than the mask.

2 Likes

Put them on the set. Boom, real gold mask baby! BEAT THAT!

4 Likes

I would take lots of pictures of it, post the pictures on the message boards, and then put it on display next to The Battle of Ninjago City.

1 Like

Now that I think of it more I would put it next to my giant Emmet… or on a set…or by itself. If I won it I would first suffer from indecision . :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@ENDfilms
Didn’t they ban you from grand prizes or something? :smiley:

3 Likes

Melt it into slag and pawn it :stuck_out_tongue:

Naw, I’d die if I did that :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I would keep it for sure! And you just gave me the great idea of if I got it I’d bury it with my dead body. And nobody would try and dig it up because… You know… I’m a dead body!

1 Like

I wonder who would come knocking first: Toa Lhikan Hordika or Mask Collector?

Nope. :stuck_out_tongue:
Don’t worry, when I become an adult I want to be come a LEGO employee and will be banned from all contests. :wink:

2 Likes

I would attach it to the villain I worked so hard on to win the contest. Then, not only would he strike fear into the hearts of his enemies, but he would do so with a 14 karat gold mask.

4 Likes

This is the best idea so far.

Sell it on ebay for a ludicrous price.

2 Likes

Let’s hope you don’t win then. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I didn’t enter.
I don’t have that many parts anymore.

1 Like

Sell it on ebay for the moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyz

Or hang it in a display case and pray to it every night

5 Likes

There is always LDD.

Considering how supposedly loose the masks seem to be at this stage in development, I think that cruel mistress Gravity would kinda make it to where the mask wouldn’t work as you’d like it.

Being made of heavy metal and all. >.>

4 Likes

Me?

I’d wait until we got the HEADS to attach said masks to.

._.

Make a special MOC designed to hold up the weight of the mask.

Take pictures.

But I’m not entering the contest and have a snowball’s chance in Karzahni of winning anyway, so it’s not like that’s going to happen.

5 Likes