What would you do if you won the Gold Mask?

True. I wouldn’t say he’s your best work at least.

If I were you I would have entered Toriaze. He was neato.

I need to post that WIP…

I did enter Toriaze.
(And Taskar, Zistiam, Dicalian, Rurmuax… that’s all.)

1 Like

DANGIT CHRO NOW YOU’VE DONE IT

lol

I wanted to build another new entry, a gold one using the 2015 Mask of Fire that I won, but due to IRL circumstances I’m unable to build anything good. If I were to win the Golden Mask it’d end up going on that MOC, I bet. Shame it doesn’t exist. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Eh. I’d bet your previous MOCs are still good enough to at least get you a place. I wouldn’t be surprised in the least to see you on the winners list.

(sorry if I can be a little overly faithful with this, it’s just that you’re legitimately the reason I am a MOCer, I would never have picked up my LEGO parts in the way I do without finding your Flickr)

1 Like

That’s very humbling. One of the best parts of MOCing is being an inspiration to others. Glad to see I can still do that. :slight_smile: I hope I can place; aiming for third, perhaps, on EB or ReBrick.

3 Likes

Tbh, I’d keep it right next to my other collectibles until some crazy collector offers me $$$$ I couldn’t turn down lol.
I’m not really interested in the mask itself, but gold is gold. (Yeah, I did enter. My MOC kinda sucks due to lack of funds for correct parts, so I doubt I’ll even make it in the top 3.)

1 Like

I would use it as a part of a MOC and I would take a selfie with it.