What Your Favorite Halloween Costume?

Halloween is right around the corner and I’m sure the hype is growing. Go ahead and post below what was your favorite costume you wore was, what you plan to go as this year, and what you would go as if you could be anything in the world.

Go ahead and give your ideas for all those who still are undecided on what to wear.

If you’re planning to go as a BIONICLE character there’s already another topic about that here.

2 Likes

My favorite one I’ve been was batman which was a couple years ago. This year I’m going as red, and there isn’t really anything specific I would want to be, I just see whatever is at the store.

1 Like

By Red do you mean Red from Godzilla NES?

This year I’m going as Marble Hornet’s The Operator, my friend will be going as Jeff the Killer and my other friend will be going as a Skeleton for Spooky Scary Skeletons, we will be going around pranking kids then getting some free candy.

No it’s a red morph suit.

1 Like

Oh! Cool!

You hiring it or did you buy it?

What do you mean by hiring it?

1 Like

Over here in aus, Morphsuits are costly, so most people hire them or Rent them for a day or so.

1 Like

I was gonna make a Kyoryu Yellow costume, but I gave up.

1 Like

The 501st ARF trooper I was a few years back was pretty nice. That’s it. I’m being a Janitor with a knife this year. It will make you laugh or be weirded out.

3 Likes

Does this count? :stuck_out_tongue:

In all honesty, I still don’t really know what to wear this year, I’m kinda sick of dressing up as some zombie blah, blah, bah usually school girl, it’s a very uninspired costume.

11 Likes

It is a costume, so yes it does.

1 Like

Umm.

Last year I went as a very uninspired Master…

Uhh

I might be the Grim Reaper or Death the Kid this year if I have time.

Or possibly a Rebooted Lloyd cosplay attempt with my recent attempts at creating a MOC of him.

it’s not like I’m just like him or anything why would you think that -_-

(I have the same hair, green is a favorite color of mine, and I have a similar real life personality, for those that actually care)

2 Likes

We all know who @anon90160534 will be
Ruby, he is going to dress up as ruby

4 Likes

I’ve been goin’ as DeadPool. That was, until I saw all the other DeadPools. Now I am not Deadpool.

1 Like

I’m going as Star Lord this year. Last year I was episode 6 Luke Skywalker.

1 Like

Man…
Halloween isn’t scary.
Imagine if everyone went around dressed as zombies or bloody killers or something. That’d be cool.
Instead we have 5 year old dressed as Mixels now a days. :frowning:

3 Likes

I used to go as a pirate, once a ninja
this year
At first I wasnt going to go as anything
then I realized
the giant playset hau
I am going to wear that on my face

2 Likes

I went as a mad scientist once.

Now I just go as Darth Vader :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes