So like

Clearly nothing has been going on in my life :stuck_out_tongue:

/s? tbh, I’m not sure

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Cough I'm Alive-ish:

I WAS JUST ON VACATION IM HERE ITS OK

thx tho you make me blush

4 Likes

So I reached a point in which I am tired of drawing, I do not have inspiration and tbh I’m most likely going to take a break from drawinrg for at least a few days.

Currently I’m probably going to focus on building, but I’m not sure. Either way no drawings from me in a while, unless I somehow get inspired.

5 Likes

I just had a slightly annoying day

One, finals start tomorrow for me

Two, I left some papers at home but that wasn’t much of a problem

Third, I had been working on this evolution poster with my partner in biology. Last class we put our poster in the same spot as we had the class before on a bookcase in the classroom. Since its the end of the year, teachers are already tidying up their rooms. Since my room is used by multiple teachers, they were cleaning up and ended up recycling our poster and another group’s poster. my partner was able to rescue the poster however it was soaked from the rain and we have to present it on Friday. The teacher said to just let the poster dry off and we could present it like normal

The thing that really sucked is that we were almost done with that poster (I just had to write a little bit more on it) and my partner had done some amazing drawings on it

Well, R.I.P Evolution Poster 2016 - 2016

4 Likes

I’m now on vacations, but I got art-block for some days, then a headache, and now the battery of my device is dying so I’m charging it…
I’m just glad the art-block is over! —that and finals, are the reasons I’ve not been too active lately (lately as in the past 2 weeks or so =P)

2 Likes

It’s currently the last school day of ninth grade. And i’m very stressed over not being able to finish my textile craft project.

I got a place in college!

6 Likes

The degree to which we should be proud depends upon which college you’re talking about.

Any ideas for your major?

My dog might die his kidneys are failing
I don’t know how to react

4 Likes

It was a victim of natural selection.

12 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about that. My dog had heartworms a couple of years ago, so I kind of know how you feel not knowing how to react :\

He is only one he will be two on July second and the worst part he’s been better family then my mom dad and sister

1 Like

I am so sorry. I only can wish for the best for you and your dog.

I just got back from the vet it’s not his kidneys he has cancer

That’s awful. Okay.
Um.
Happy stuff.
What stuff makes you happy?

1 Like

Aidan my dog :sob: building bionicle stuff Warframe but being with my dog is the most happy thing ever

Moved a lot of stuff into the new house,
By tomorrow, we should be for the most part finished, and have the first night sleeping there.
Woooo.

Anybody told you about this yet?

Sorry if they have…

2 Likes

so uh

i guess i might as well talk about some stuff that’s been happening recently

at least for me

there’s been some problems within my family, mainly between my parents and my grandparents. fighting and such. my dad is moving all the way up to Phoenix, AZ, and he told me that i wouldn’t see him for a while. that kinda sucks.

since my dad is moving due to a job, me and my mom have to move in with my grandparents. we’ve been packing up stuff for around 3 weeks now, and around the end of next week we’ll be moved in.

anyways, I guess that’s what’s going on in my life.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that, man. I hope things turn out ok. =L

2 Likes