What's Your MBTI Personality Type?

What’s your personality type? If you don’t know, here are some tests you can take (I recommend doing more than one to make sure you have a good idea).

http://similarminds.com/cgi-bin/jung2.pl

I think I’m an INTP, myself.

5 Likes

I took the first two and got INTP both times.

Apparently we are alike. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s one of the least common types, too. Hooray! :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, this being a den of nerds (I mean that in a good way), I expect most people to be INTPs and INTJs.

3 Likes

INFP…
Honestly, I checked my dictionary like, 6 times! Did Sheldon write this, or something?

1 Like

I used to think I was an INFP. I’m pretty close to the middle on thinking/feeling.

I’m not 100% sure what you’re talking about? i assume you mean Sheldon for the Big Bang Theory, but otherwise I’m afraid I’m lost. :frowning:

1 Like

Big Bang Theory, of course!

1 Like

ISTP. Cool.

1 Like

I’m apparently ISTJ Type, according to the first test.

Although the J is only at 1% :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, if it’s only a 1% preference it’s probably gonna be hard to tell. Definitely take another test and see what happens.

1 Like

I don’t understand these letters. When I learned personality types in my health class for personality types there was D for extroverted+task oriented, C for introverted+task oriented, S for introverted people oriented, and I for extroverted people oriented. What are the equivalents with these? :confused:

Huh, they must’ve been using some other system. Here’s a page that explains the letters in-depth.

1 Like

Welp…

I’m apparently INTP according to the second test.

Just like you and @Political_Slime?

1 Like

From a look at the descriptions I am a mix of INTJ and INTP. I looked at the test and some of the questions are meh.

Hm, since 2 letters changed I would not be quick to decide what type you are. The best thing to do at this point is probably to read up on the different types/functions and see what seems to fit the best.

@ENDfilms Yeah, questions on Internet quizzes aren’t always the best. Though, from what I understand, you can’t really be a mix of types…however “in the middle” you are, you’re ultimately one or the other. If you’re interested, I definitely recommend reading more about MBTI.

1 Like

I doubt that statement of must be firmly one. I read the descriptions and I have most of the traits described in both.

Huh, well, I’m no expert. Talk to a psychologist. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Meh, I know how my personality is and I don’t need letters to prove it. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

ENFJ on the first, ENFP on the second.

2 Likes

ISTP.

I would prefer NEET if that was an option.

5 Likes

I got ENTJ on the first and ENTJ on the second. The third link doesn’t work for me.

But at least I am consistent on the two that I took.

1 Like