When is someone going to make an ignition trilogy mask and head pack

i’ve been longing for these parts in stud.io and no one has tried to import them. so here’s a list of all the ignition trilogy headpieces or masks that we need

7 Likes

Agreed. Some do exist, some kind of do and some are being worked on.
I have Tamna’s Miru. I thinki it was made by KrayDay on the 3D modeling discord. I have an Akaku which is almost Soleks which KhingK made too .
There is also a Rode on Thingiverse but you can get it from the Axonn set model that Voyager made.

masks

As for the others a lot of them are in the works right now, the Piraka spines are a big topic at the moment but they are pretty tough to make cus of how they work and I have seen a lot of the Inika masks as wips too.
Someone is also working on Krika’s head at the moment but I sadly haven’t seen any of the others yet.

If you aren’t on the Bionicle 3D modeling Discord, you should really join. You can get loads of parts and packs and keep up to date with a lot of what is being worked on. All of the big pack makers are on there as well so it’s really useful for pre planning builds based on what is being worked on.

6 Likes

TANMA MIRU WHERE FILE

3 Likes

KrayDay on the Bionicle 3D modeling Discord. They posted the Zip on 19 September 2021. If you are on that discord just go to this link.

2 Likes

beautiful tanmas mask is best mask

2 Likes

@JustsomeStud.ioMocs Hey Godfyr6934 on the Discord just finished the set version of the Shelek.
I have added the connection point and made it into a .part so you can use it. Just remember to credit Godfyr6934 if you use it.
Shelek

1 Like

I saw the volitak and zatth on the 3d modeling server, and the garai and noble shelek are being worked on there too.

3 Likes