When is the Bomonga Canon Contest?

Man when they first announced they were making these contests I thought we’d be doing the gold skinned being by now but at this rate I guess that won’t be for another 5 or 6 years.

10 Likes

Which I’m really glad about it being done over a long time.

1 Like

Lol, you guys want to lose people as soon as possible?
How difficult is to make a context with the freaking Metru-Build?
Couldn’t you do it a bit faster, so people wouldn’t have to wait on their ■■■■■ for god knows how long?

3 Likes

It’s about this difficult:

Give it time.

1 Like

True gives plenty of time to work on mocs.

Give it a month.

Man I can’t wait for the Lariska contest in 2050

8 Likes

Okay, I get the ‘haha funny’ bit that these contests are taking a long time to happen, but honestly, I’m okay with it. Like @Bodi and @Atobe_Brick said, the more time they give us, the smoother the rounds will run and the more time people have to work on their designs. Is it a little frustrating that they’re taking so long? Maybe, but we’re fans of bionicle. Waiting for new bionicle content is sort of like waiting for Nintendo to acknowledge Metroid Prime 4 or BOTW2. It’s coming, just not yet.

-Arc

6 Likes

yeah no
either they give us some kind of update or people will just stop caring
It is not a question of smoothing out problems
It is a question of whether or not people actually care.
How many people can you name that actually care about a new Metroid game in 2021? Exactly.

1 Like

Just look in the Metroid topic. There are some there, including me!

2 Likes

I guess we can just wait and see

I’m not gonna stop caring, and I think it’s good that they are taking the time to rest and iron things out, but man, I’m gonna have to leave my legos behind for college before the Hagah contest ends :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Will they though? And if some people do, why should we care?

If someone doesn’t care enough about the contests to just wait and do nothing, why should we care about their vote?

An update would be nice, but I don’t think it’s our place to demand one.

3 Likes

Like @Cordax said, believe it or not there is still a huge following of people waiting for Metroid Prime 4. Just because Big N didn’t talk about it or BOTW2 in the last direct doesn’t mean that it’s not happening. Some people will lose interest, and some people will get big angery because, as you put it, ‘we’re owed an explanation or update,’ which while that would be nice, we are not in fact owed that. We really just need to be patient.

This is definitely a valid concern, no question about it. I’m already at university and I can assure you, there is very little space for legos in a dorm room. That just means I build digitally a lot more now, but I get if that isn’t viable for everyone.

3 Likes

You must be really delusional if you think Metroid fans of all fandoms wouldn’t care about a new Metroid game. I’ve been waiting for years since Other M came out for a new main title game.

I don’t think it’s gonna be any time soon guys, Eljay and Meso are too busy with uh glances down at notes 1 Nak and Jay episode, 5 Ninjago set reviews, and 7 Monkie Kid reviews that they seemed to play no part in.

But hey that’s just in the last 3 weeks. :stuck_out_tongue:

(for the record, I don’t care how long it takes for the next set of contests to come out, and want TTV to take their time to recover. I just think it’s a bit silly to claim recent activity as an excuse)

3 Likes

The wait is not a problem for me, it gives me time to become better at drawing for when the art part of the contest comes up. The more I practice the better I will become and when I get good enough I will enter an art contest and hopefully win.

2 Likes

For anyone who doesn’t know,

looks like we’ll be getting some delicious new info tomorrow.

EDIT: This quote from Meso seems to suggest that the contests won’t resume until April at the earliest.

1 Like

As such, I’m shutting this down.

And real quick:

On top of our actual lives and projects that aren’t even out yet.

We’ve been busy.

4 Likes